your edit to the Bridge of Eldin article makes it look much nicer! now it looks more like an article and not a random collaboration of pictures and words. could you by any chance fix up the other Brawl stage articles? Silverdragon706 05:10, July 25, 2007 (EDT)
- Hey! You're that guy from Wikipedia! :) Anyways, yeah, I'll help out with the other stages. Magiciandude 09:56, July 25, 2007 (EDT)
- technically, i'm that "girl" from Wikipedia. :b but cool, i'm recognized! Silverdragon706 18:20, July 25, 2007 (EDT)
And done, every Brawl stage has the stage template now. Magiciandude 10:43, July 25, 2007 (EDT)
- thanks! now to keep them clear of speculation and vandalism... Silverdragon706 18:20, July 25, 2007 (EDT)
- Alright, it's cool, you may already know me as well. So from my contributions , what do you think? Magiciandude 18:31, July 25, 2007 (EDT)
Super Sonic video
thanks for adding that link! if it hadn't been for that, i would have kept thinking it was completely speculation. goes to show how important hard evidence is! FyreNWater - (Talk • Contributions ) 15:47, October 12, 2007 (EDT)
- No prob! :) Can I ask you something? There are those who keep saying that Snake and Sonic are secret characters, but shouldn't that be considered speculation? Magiciandude 15:49, October 12, 2007 (EDT)
Hey You are good with SSBM? cause you say that you live in florida and I'm recruiting members for a crew. are you already in a crew? are you interested? THEN CALL NOW TO THE USER PAGE FANDANGOX FOR MORE INFORMARTION. if you aren't intersted just ignore the message. --Fandangox 15:46, October 28, 2007 (EDT)
- No thank you, I'm a lone wolf. :P Magiciandude 15:47, October 28, 2007 (EDT)
Its ok, I will continue trying.(Know any smasher of florida?) --Fandangox 15:50, October 28, 2007 (EDT)
Okay man, I (finally) made an account. But this is my first ever wiki account and I am very lost at editing it! Help a friend out! Please!
Sounds good to me
Yes, I would like to join your crew, thanks =D.--Fandangox 20:01, December 17, 2007 (EST)
- Alright then, we're still getting the crew organized (most of the smashers in this crew are from my school), so just wait a bit. Magiciandude 20:06, December 17, 2007 (EST)
- Ok.--Fandangox 20:08, December 17, 2007 (EST)
Re: Fisrt meeting
Well, the only problem is that I live in Miami, but My schools is having this Friday and Monday off, meaning four days, may I can still make it there.--Fandangox 19:45, January 16, 2008 (EST)
- Well, I didn't know that. I haven't asked either if I could come.
I just talked to my dad, and I might not be able to go man. I'm just hoping he changes his mind.Hamstermilitary 21:53, January 16, 2008 (EST)
? And remember to sign your name with four tiles ~~~~ after filling in your post. Magiciandude 13:08, January 18, 2008 (EST)
- And even more important: atleast post something.--Fandangox 15:16, January 18, 2008 (EST)
- Don't worry about him Fandangox, he's another one I met in the outside world. Magiciandude 00:13, January 19, 2008 (EST)
what? KenChiShi 19:09, January 19, 2008 (EST)
- Um, never mind, so, I take it you didn't attend the Melee tournament? It was on the 18th. Magiciandude 09:40, January 20, 2008 (EST)
- true. however, i did finally get someone to help me with the drunken fist style of fighitng. that is great for me at leastKenChiShi 19:06, January 20, 2008 (EST)
I forgot how
I was trying to upload a picture of Captain Falcon to use it while the dojo doenst give us a profile photo. I did like every time (just clicked at the image icon in tools bar and copied the name of the image). So how it worked?--Fandangox 23:23, February 1, 2008 (EST)
- Eh? I'm sorry. I still don't kind of understand what you are trying to say.
- Bad English sorry, what I'm asking for is how to upload an image, it seems that I cannot do it anymore. So I dont know If'm doing it correctly or my computer have issues. (my computer had been having a lot of problems with this wiki)--Fandangox 17:10, February 2, 2008 (EST)
Re:Congradulations, Fandango, you've been plagerized
wow, what a timing, I just logged in and I didnt have the "new message, see differences" message then I just did an edit and there is it.
(ignore what is posted above, I just wanted to clear out that big coincidence) Wait, there is another smashwiki aside to this one? I read what you said to Kirby King, so they arent allowed to copy information from this wiki, still they do it and they even copy my summary? (the confirmation of Silver the Hedgehog (sticker) third picture from...) did Kirby King said that he was going to do something of the copy right thing?--Fandangox 22:34, February 18, 2008 (EST)
- I read the link you gave me, so they can copy from wikipedia like us, but the cant copy from us becuase we are separated from wikipedia, right? that would make sence, at least the person who did that wasnt aware and apologized, still copy an exact copy of an article like that and getting the credit is wrong.--Fandangox 22:46, February 18, 2008 (EST)
- Be aware spy, a lot of people may be hearing this conversation right now.. (which ironically its true because its a wiki XD)--Fandangox 22:52, February 18, 2008 (EST)
- I did see that, it turned out to be a dream.--Fandangox 22:55, February 18, 2008 (EST)
- aaah right I used to do that in Assault too, they always shooted me firts, well cya.--Fandangox 23:02, February 18, 2008 (EST)
Is it alright with you that I said I basically created Wolf O'Donnell? I know I didn't...To tell you the truth, when I found out that he was in Brawl's roster, I was shocked to see that his article wasn't created yet...and I was going to create it the night before you did. I became upset seeing that someone beat me to it. I didn't create it, but I gave it more information, and I added the character template... (Lavaris 20:46, February 19, 2008 (EST))
Acouple problems with Super Smash Bros Wiki
How dare they?! THey copied the moveset, and the taunt/entrance pose section!
What can I do about it? (Lavaris 12:54, February 20, 2008 (EST))
Speaking of which, thats even my resized image I made exclusively for SmashWiki. (Lavaris 12:55, February 20, 2008 (EST))
Its even named the same filename. (Lavaris 12:58, February 20, 2008 (EST))
They even copied some of my Wolf Special Move articles...
I apologize for the "creator/semi-creator" question (Lavaris 13:02, February 20, 2008 (EST))
Thank you for the co-creation "permit" I apologize.. I'll let you know about SSBWiki, but I normally don't go there. However, if I do manage to spot something, I'll try to let you know. (Lavaris 19:33, February 20, 2008 (EST))
It did tick me off...not too much considering he/she may not have knew, not an excuse, like you said. However, everything there was copied! Even the picture! Which made me mad, even the image name was the same.
Would you like some help with the music task? (Lavaris 19:48, February 20, 2008 (EST))
I apologize for not helping earlier, I was busy...and I thought that you weren't on..
But I'll try to help. (Lavaris 23:43, February 20, 2008 (EST))
I checked the article. You listed the songs that are available at Dojo. However, I don't know where to find the other tracks... (Lavaris 23:45, February 20, 2008 (EST))
I've found the Wolf Special Move images I uploaded here, at MarioWiki.... (Lavaris 23:52, February 20, 2008 (EST))
- EDIT: Somebody copied from Wolf Illusion when I made the article. (Lavaris 23:53, February 20, 2008 (EST))
I'll try to contact them
I'll try to contact them. I find it wrong...Just because this is the best SSB Wiki, doesn't mean they can steal from it. (Lavaris 16:46, February 21, 2008 (EST))
Thank you for redirecting my page, MagicianDude. It was very kind of you. ^^ (Lavaris 18:36, 2 March 2008 (UTC))
Thanks for your apology but I was really a fault. I went on a plagiarism rampage while another user vandalized 200+ of your pages. After receiving a stern talkin to from Wikia staff I tried to revert my edits but did a bang-up job as you could still tell Stickers was plagurized. Well thats in the past now. Sorry for stealing though. Bonko24 20:25, 2 March 2008 (UTC)
I got Brawl
Hey I got brawl just now, I will unlock some characters first and later I will give you my Brawl code.--Fandangox 19:15, 9 March 2008 (UTC)
- Hahaha. well this is my brawl code, 0946-1941-2383. tell me yours as soon as you get brawl.--Fandangox 20:33, 11 March 2008 (UTC)
- Havent you got brawl yet? I entered to the smashbrawl rankings and there some very good players.--Fandangox 03:02, 24 March 2008 (UTC)
Hi, we haven't talked in awhile, how are things going? (Lavaris 05:54, 9 April 2008 (UTC))
Yeah it have been a while >.>
Hey yeah I also got Brawl (I already told you though) we should play sometime, you could visit this site there is where I play all my wifi matches, you dont really need to create an account if you want friednly matches just check the chat. My brawl code is 0946-1941-2383 schoold also had me busy, I'm on vacation now though :). --Fandangox (talk) 00:58, 12 June 2008 (UTC)
- Thanks! I will add you as ssoon as I get wifi, or my brother comes with a new router. --Fandangox (talk) 16:44, 20 August 2008 (UTC)
- WAIT!11111 N0 1t3ms!!111! f0x 0nly!!1
- 4167-4381-9796 But I can't fight now. I've got homework which is EPIC FAIL. >=( Magiciandude (talk) 00:14, 3 September 2008 (UTC)
Main Page Petition
Notice that the main page is getting a little bit boring? I think it's time for a change. Me & Cheezperson (well, actually Cheezperson) has created a petition. He wants his perfect character page in the main page, while I want my smash arena in the main page as well. Check these pages out and see if you like um. If you like um and want them to be noticed on the main page, then go to the main page's talk page and SUPPORT! Remember, every vote counts, including yours. So please, SUPPORT, SUPPORT!! Think it's good? Oh well, at least I tried. Anyways, Imma continued tomorrow kay. See ya.
Final smash Template
You state that no consensus has been made...so why did you make the edit in the first place? Let a discussion take place first, until then, I am going to remove it as long as you have no objections. Serpent King 22:53, 14 November 2015 (EST)