Welcome to our wiki, and thank you for your contributions! There's a lot to do around here, so I hope you'll stay with us and make many more improvements.
- Read this first as it provides many great resources designed to help users get oriented with the wiki and become part of the community.
- Visit the recent changes to see what other people are editing right this minute, and where you can help.
- Questions? You can ask at the help desk or on the "discussion" page associated with each article, or post a message on my talk page!
- Need help? The community portal has an outline of the site, and pages to help you learn how to edit.
I'm really happy to have you here, and look forward to working with you!
- 18:48, 6 April 2018 (EDT)
Why won't you
I will kill you
Because the wiki is in a Red status, userspace edits need to be made very sparingly at this time, and should be limited to no more than a couple of such edits a day. Please try to focus on the mainspace as much as possible. Thank you. Black Vulpine of the Furry Nation. Furries make the internets go! :3 20:36, 17 June 2018 (EDT)
- Reminder of this. 14:19, 15 July 2018 (EDT)
Link, in Smash, is unlike any other character, in a sense: with two exceptions, he has never been the same incarnation, only appearing by the name "Link" because that's how Zelda lore works. "Link", as a character, is an amalgamation of all his appearances put together. Disregarding the hookshot like that is a poor move, since it's part of Link's appearance in Smash, regardless of how long ago he lost the specific item. It was only an aesthetic change to turn it into the Clawshot in Brawl, but the general concept was the same.
Uh, yeah. I was bit worked up over the specific naming for him specifically. Also, thanks for editing my page to the correct format. I was really lost for a bit at that point. Iridium77 (talk) 22:28, 18 July 2018 (EDT)