When creating articles, ensure you add the appropriate templates and categories. For the attack subpages you been creating for example, make sure to add the technical data and competitive expertise templates if applicable, and the moveset navigation template for whatever character the move is for. Omega Tyrant 10:50, 15 November 2015 (EST)
Welcome to our wiki, and thank you for your contributions! There's a lot to do around here, so I hope you'll stay with us and make many more improvements.
- Read this first as it provides many great resources designed to help users get oriented with the wiki and become part of the community.
- Visit the recent changes to see what other people are editing right this minute, and where you can help.
- Questions? You can ask at the help desk or on the "discussion" page associated with each article, or post a message on my talk page!
- Need help? The community portal has an outline of the site, and pages to help you learn how to edit.
I'm really happy to have you here, and look forward to working with you!
- Another reminder of this, as you continue to make multiple small edits to the same page Serpent King 04:08, 16 December 2015 (EST)
You're violation here is a fairly minor one as it really doesn't matter, I was just wondering why the less specific word change. Typically though, do not revert a reversion. Thank you! Serpent King 04:20, 15 December 2015 (EST)
Where did you hear of this to claim it as official Smash Bros. terminology? 15DollarsWentSouth 23:27, 30 December 2015 (EST)
You're welcome. I've gone on to edit other pages, but I keep on finding some nuance I didn't know about MK. —Preceding unsigned comment added by Dhiaalhanai (talk • contribs) 20:37, January 24, 2016 (EST)
I know it's kinda late to ask you this, but...
Why exactly did you remove the technical changelist on Meta Knight's update history section? You know you can still see what changed by clicking on the "show" button, right? WolfBloodSpam (talk) 13:25, 31 January 2016 (EST)