User talk:Dark Mai Valentine
Welcome to our wiki, and thank you for your contributions! There's a lot to do around here, so I hope you'll stay with us and make many more improvements.
- Recent changes is a great first stop, because you can see what other people are editing right this minute, and where you can help.
- Please sign in, if you haven't already, and create a user name! It's free, and it'll help you keep track of all your edits. See Help:Why create an account for more info on creating an account.
- Questions? You can ask at the Help desk or on the "discussion" page associated with each article, or post a message on my talk page!
- Need help? The Community Portal has an outline of the site, and pages to help you learn how to edit.
I'm really happy to have you here, and look forward to working with you!
While looking through your contributions, I've noticed all of your edits thus far have been to the Smash Arena only, with an exception of one edit to your userpage. There is more to the SmashWiki than just the Smash Arena and your userpage. As such, I ask you to try contributing to other areas of the site. The SmashWiki can not progress if its active userbase edit nothing but the SmashArena and their userpage. Omega Tyrant 11:54, 4 April 2011 (EDT)
- Seriously.--PSIWolf (T • C • E) 11:44, 6 August 2011 (EDT)
- I said something similar to another user a few days ago, and they were like "You didn't have to say that.". Yet it's okay here? Blindcolours Game Boy Camera 15:12, 13 August 2011 (EDT)
I noticed that most of your edits are from the smasharena. The reason why you are here is to edit this wiki not to just vote on smasharena, otherwise there is no need to create an user account. ..... I'll take a that hot dog Super 20:10, 13 August 2011 (EDT)
- Did you even look at the top post ..... ? Blindcolours Game Boy Camera 20:15, 13 August 2011 (EDT)
- Sorry, didn't noticed that. ..... I'll take a that hot dog Super 20:18, 13 August 2011 (EDT)
Editing multiple sections
When about to edit multiple sections on the same page, such as in the Smash Arena, please do not edit them one at a time, as it floods the recent changes. It is preferred that you rather edit a super-section or the entire page, in order to keep the number of edits down. Smiddle 君怒る? 06:09, 20 August 2011 (EDT)