Welcome to our wiki, and thank you for your contributions! There's a lot to do around here, so I hope you'll stay with us and make many more improvements.
- Read this first as it provides many great resources designed to help users get oriented with the wiki and become part of the community.
- Visit the recent changes to see what other people are editing right this minute, and where you can help.
- Questions? You can ask at the help desk or on the "discussion" page associated with each article, or post a message on my talk page!
- Need help? The community portal has an outline of the site, and pages to help you learn how to edit.
I'm really happy to have you here, and look forward to working with you!
- There is. Go to Special:Preferences, and it will be under Editing > Editor > Mark all edits minor by default. Black Vulpine of the Furry Nation. Furries make the internets go! :3 18:27, 13 January 2018 (EST)
By the way, I noticed you replied on Penro’s page rather than here. Just a reminder that under SW:TALK, if someone posts on your talk page, any responses should be posted on the same talk page. This helps avoid confusion and keeps all posts together. Thanks for joining the wiki and keep up the great work. Black Vulpine of the Furry Nation. Furries make the internets go! :3 18:31, 13 January 2018 (EST)
ah... sorry :-/
You can move a page by the little tab at the top of the page that says Move. You've asked a couple times on how to do so this is the method. Have a nice day. BSTIK (Talk) 10:43, 19 February 2018 (EST)