User talk:Bug Man Stan
Welcome to our wiki, and thank you for your contributions! There's a lot to do around here, so I hope you'll stay with us and make many more improvements.
- Read this first as it provides many great resources designed to help users get oriented with the wiki and become part of the community.
- Visit the recent changes to see what other people are editing right this minute, and where you can help.
- Questions? You can ask at the help desk or on the "discussion" page associated with each article, or post a message on my talk page!
- Need help? The community portal has an outline of the site, and pages to help you learn how to edit.
I'm really happy to have you here, and look forward to working with you!
Hi, your current signature is in violation of our signature policy; the name in your signature must be your username or a nickname that is immediately recognisable as you. Omega Tyrant 00:03, 7 May 2014 (EDT)
Hey hey yo
- Don't go about adding speculation to mainspace articles either. And you should never sign mainspace edits. Save it for the talk pages.
- I must have been hacked because I didn't do this! I only make edits I find necessary! Stan the Man (talk) 20:17, 12 May 2014 (EDT)
- I find it hard to believe that you don't know how to change your password while simultaneously prancing around with a custom signature.
- The custom sig is simple. Could you tell me though how to change my password?Stan the Man (talk) 20:22, 12 May 2014 (EDT)