If you're going to spend that much time working on your user page
At least make most of the additions occur in one edit and check for mistakes afterwords. Always use the preview button to make sure that your edit is correct, so that you don't have to make multiple edits to fix mistakes afterwards. In addition, if you're going to make multiple edits in a day, consider copying the content to a word document and pasting it back when you can work on it later or something instead of constantly saving the edit.
Since you have become a user here slightly less than two weeks ago, you have made 4 constructive edits versus 35 userpage edits (many of which could have been condensed into a single edit). I suggest you increase your efforts to make constructive edits so you don't risk running afoul of our probation policy. Toomai Glittershine The Bold 00:53, 30 April 2014 (EDT)
Welcome to our wiki, and thank you for your contributions! There's a lot to do around here, so I hope you'll stay with us and make many more improvements.
- Read this first as it provides many great resources designed to help users get oriented with the wiki and become part of the community.
- Visit the recent changes to see what other people are editing right this minute, and where you can help.
- Questions? You can ask at the help desk or on the "discussion" page associated with each article, or post a message on my talk page!
- Need help? The community portal has an outline of the site, and pages to help you learn how to edit.
I'm really happy to have you here, and look forward to working with you!
- Not a big deal. It's alright, man. Thanks for helping out! AwesomeLuigi (talk) 22:35, 13 December 2014 (EST)
I can edit your Brawl competency chart to make it look much better, if you like. Also, I can make a Project M one too if you tell me the characters you play as the most (in numerical order of course). SonicSpeed48 (talk) 14:10, 15 December 2014 (EST)
- For the Brawl competency chart, sure, why not, but for Project M, I don't need it for now because I haven't actually played it for a while because I've been focusing on other things (also why I haven't been on the wiki that often) and I also don't have the motivation to play with every character right now. AwesomeLuigi (talk) 07:17, 16 December 2014 (EST)