Do we really need all of those assist trophy based universes? Can we merge them all into one article? They seem very minor. havoC-- 15:29, 7 January 2011 (EST)
- They seem to have gotten fairly detailed articles though. I think they are fine. ☆The Solar Dragon☆ 16:46, 7 January 2011 (EST)
Can we call Daigasso! Band Brothers, for a English/USA wiki not Jam with the Band? I've done it. I keep it back when it's not OK. —Preceding unsigned comment added by Jannsse (talk • contribs) 16:39, 7 August 2013 (GMT)
Hello everyone. I saw that the 'items' universes pages moved away: I think it's also important to give the item universes also it's own page, because I think items are more important than the Assist Trophy's so I want to say: bring Panel de Pon, Steel Diver, Perfect Dark and Clu Clu Land universe in this template. Who think it's a great idea, and who not? (Sorry for my English by the way, but I'm from the Netherlands.) Ssb-er-1 (talk) 14:47, 9 December 2013 (EST)
- Assist Trophies include the actual character itself, whereas items aren't the characters themselves, just items slightly referencing them. So Assist Trophies are much more notable in this regard. The Assist Trophy characters get their own universe pages since the actual character is in the game, which isn't the case with items. Scr7(talk · contribs) 15:08, 9 December 2013 (EST)
What's the general consensus on minor universes and whether they deserve pages? We have a couple at the moment (Magical Vacation, Chibi-Robo) but there's quite a number more with as much or more representation but no page. Should we add more universe pages (and if so, based on what criteria?), or should the currently existing minor universe pages be deleted? Miles (talk) 15:28, 23 January 2015 (EST)
- I don't really see the purpose of such pages. Universe pages are to outline what content from the universe shows up as notable in the Smash Bros. games. Arguably, minor universes by definition don't contribute anything notable (the examples given only contribute trophies and stickers, which in the scope of actual gameplay aren't relevant). Toomai Glittershine The Irrepressible 15:35, 23 January 2015 (EST)
- While those two are indeed examples of universes limited to collectibles, there's also instances like Clu Clu Land and Panel de Pon which have item and music representation, so they maybe aren't the most representative examples in general. They're just the ones we happen to have around at the present time. Miles (talk) 15:38, 23 January 2015 (EST)
- Bump. Clu Clu Land and Panel de Pon are "Item + more" universes; Perfect Dark and Steel Diver are "Item only" universes. What are people's thoughts on which tiers warrant pages? As it stands, I'm planning on making at least these four. Miles (talk) 15:51, 28 January 2015 (EST)O
- Maybe are the Mii costumes based on universes as Tales, Tekken, Splatoon and Virtua Fighter good candidates as full universe pages?
Moveset based universes?
While I think there's merit in the Mappy Universe page (given how it'll be seen in regular gameplay more often than most) I'm not so sure about giving it it's own seperate category in the listing. I think it should be placed next to Pac-Man in parentheses, sort of like : Pac-Man (Mappy) Guybrush20X6 (talk) 20:00, October 28, 2019 (EDT)
SNK universe game list & separating some SNK contents to another page(s)
It has more than just 3 games & the list should have its own page, including Athena Asamiya, & both Ralf & Clark, especially Metal Slug musics: List of SNK universes
As for KOF, it should have its own page since there are more than just 3 characters, even some of musics too, including the stage: The King of Fighters
As for AOF, it still safe to stay in FF section since it shares a same universe there.
SNK is multiverse is very large, & the gameplay confirms the characters are based on main KOF timeline, you see Ryo & Terry are at the same ages, while Rock grew up since XIV like in MotW.18.104.22.168