- Now that I've really studied it, Link does look like he's doing something other than pummeling Marth. I'll revert my edit. Blue NinjakoopaTalk 22:54, 12 January 2009 (UTC)
Doesn't Snake break their neck? Not choke them. I don't want to change it yet but I want to make sure before I do something like that. Ehh, I'm probably making too big of a deal out of it--DarkBrawler I am Victorious! 19:20, 4 July 2009 (UTC)
- Please use ==Section Title== for section titles (instead of =Section Title= which is a page title). Instead of doing that, it's a lot easier if you use the New section button next to the Edit this page button, as it automatically formats the title for you. Now to the question in hand: no, he just chokes them. If he were to break their neck, it wouldn't make sense as in order to repeatedly pummel someone you'd have to keep on breaking their neck, whereas repeatedly choking someone is much more realistic. I personally think it shouldn't be changed. PenguinofDeath 20:13, 4 July 2009 (UTC)
I just checked it out in training mode. zoom in camera and 1/4 speed, and in slow mo, it appears that fox's head is being twisted to the side. I'll also look into it some more, and maybe you should try it and see for your self.--DarkBrawler I am Victorious! 11:03, 5 July 2009 (UTC)
- Actually, it's the stomach. Things can only be interpreted as dirty by those who think dirty.L33t Silvie I see wat u did thar...
- We need this game's pummels.
- Would it be a good idea to rank each pummel by speed? Just a thought.