We already have Category:Power Rankings. We don't need this. Nominated for deletion. Thanks to whoever wrote it though, I didn't know there was a Midwest Power Rankings. -- Bean 00:18, March 2, 2007 (GMT)
- We should still have an article on Power Rankings in general. Category pages are not article pages. --Kirby King 20:07, March 2, 2007 (GMT)
I don't see the difference between this and past tier lists for example, or maybe I don't understand the definition of the category History. What is supposed to be linked from the History page, because I'm not seeing any kind of trend?
This is the only article that has a "move notice" at the moment, but the suggested new page redirects to this one to begin with. Plus, the other pages on this wiki that have the term "Power Rankings" all have both words capitalized. Should we just get rid of the notice? I would, but it's been a while, so I'd rather not presume anything or push my luck. MarioGalaxyTalk 12:54, 6 November 2013 (EST)
- Is is true that other articles have it capitalised, but that may be just because they're proper names (as names of PRs), whereas the term itself may not be. Toomai Glittershine El Pollo 13:05, 6 November 2013 (EST)
- The category also has both words capitalized. Just pointing that out. I'm more or less asking "Are we moving it or not?". MarioGalaxyTalk 13:15, 6 November 2013 (EST)
Move to Power rankings?
- I believe that a move to Power rankings would make sense, it is more grammatically correct that way. MỸŠŦЄЯỸЊӘҒҒ TALK 05:17, 27 November 2013 (EST)
Looking around the general sports area of the internet, I see many writers using the term with both caps and not as many but still a lot using it with no caps. This leads me to believe it's not a definitive proper noun, and so should be moved. Toomai Glittershine The Polychromatic 11:05, 8 December 2013 (EST)
Smash 64 split
I think making it its new page and writing something like "Japan, Peru and Brazil don't have their own Power Rankings but here is a list with some of their best players." is the best option. Patzui (talk) 15:38, 25 August 2017 (EDT)
- What even is the source for the list, it's listed nowhere. Either that information is provided or the whole thing is fake/subjective and it gets axed, no need for consensus.
21:28, 25 August 2017 (EDT)
- I think there's no source and it's subjective. Before I started giving this page a complete overhaul there was only this list in the Smash 64 section and no rankings at all. Patzui (talk) 03:37, 26 August 2017 (EDT)
- Alright then, unless anyone can provide a legit source for this, it is to be removed. I'll do it in a few days. 22:37, 26 August 2017 (EDT)