Talk:Master Hand laser glitch
- Please sign your talk page posts with ~~~~.
- No matter what a glitch is, there generally has to be an image (or better, a video) for proof.
I added video proof. Two videos. Now can this please be removed from articles for deletion? 220.127.116.11 01:20, 21 June 2009 (UTC) Anonymous
- Probably. It could be a point in Trivia that says "When using lasers and Master Hand's size is changed (through Mushrooms) or position is reset (in Training Mode), the lasers will never turn off" or something. Toomai Glittershine eXemplary Logic 03:23, January 8, 2010 (UTC)
Requesting Fact Check
I'm concerned about the veracity of some of this article's claims:
- "After Master Hand uses his laser attack, the player must use the mode's "Reset" command. This method of execution will cause Master Hand to face the wrong way and occasionally aim some attacks in the opposite direction of the opponent."
- "This glitch can be performed with Crazy Hand, but only if Master Hand is present as well. If Master Hand is not present, the game will freeze before Crazy Hand's lasers can appear."
- "Crazy Hand can also perform this glitch without mushrooms by initiating a combo attack."
I revised these passages to ensure that the entire article sounded consistent, but I'm still not sure if I believe them. They all seem somewhat bizarre, and the video doesn't do anything to demonstrate them. I tested the lattermost bullet (Crazy Hand activating the glitch without a mushroom), but it doesn't seem like it's even possible for him to cancel his laser into a combo attack. It'd be great if someone could run some tests and see if the article's claims are accurate. Thanks! Crabgrass (talk) 01:59, 25 December 2018 (EST)