Talk:Frozen Pac-Man glitch
How to preform?
- Yeah, it actually does need to be put on Pac-Man's page. If a glitch is specific to a single character/stage, then it goes on that character/stage's page. This page is one such page, and is not notable enough for its own page. 11:07, 2 November 2014 (EST)
Hey Rtzxy, I made some improvements on this page if you guys will stop deleting the edits, plus I support Pika66 about not being part of Pac-Man's page. Answer this, what's the point on merging this article on Pac-Man's page? It's not neccesary in need for a merge. Just like other glitches, they have their own page. (Smashworker101 (talk) 21:59, 12 November 2014 (EST))
- Here's what Toomai put on your talk page:
- "Stop making pages about glitches if they're simple enough to be put on a relevant character or stage page instead. And don't forget to provide proof of whatever glitches you claim to find, preferably as a video."
- The glitch pages you've been making aren't notable enough for their own pages, and thus fall under the first sentence. Not all glitch pages get their own articles, you know. You also aren't following the second sentence, so there's that. Rtzxy Reflect! 22:09, 12 November 2014 (EST)
Then EXPLAIN THIS, how come the Electric Ness glitch has it's own page? This it's the simplist & easiest glitch that I ever performed in my life. That glitch is the easiest to perform and it has it own page. What kind of move is that? (Smashworker101 (talk) 19:10, 13 November 2014 (EST))
- …I'm actually not so sure about that one. Community consensus maybe? Rtzxy Reflect! 19:21, 13 November 2014 (EST)
- That really doesn't settle it, to be honest. Whether Electric Ness should be deleted or not can become a debatable topic, and more community thoughts should be heard before deletion. Rtzxy Reflect! 19:39, 13 November 2014 (EST)
Even thought we are changing the topic here, to be honest I didn't know there was a debate going on with the Electric Ness being a candidate for deletion....... and I can't believe it's still going on in 2014 -__- . (Smashworker101 (talk) 19:48, 13 November 2014 (EST))
- There was never a debate for Electric Ness' deletion as no one brought it up until today. PikaSamus (talk) 19:50, 13 November 2014 (EST)
- No, it's a good point of discussion. Refer to here if you want to continue debating about it. Rtzxy Reflect! 19:56, 13 November 2014 (EST)
- If you think that suggesting we merge pages is a bad thing, it's not; it's actually a good thing, if you think about it. Debate is good; debate can cause positive things to happen, and that's a good thing. Rtzxy Reflect! 22:29, 14 November 2014 (EST)
How do we even know this glitch is exclusive to Pac-Man? If a glitch happens with one character, and it doesn't appear to be caused by a certain aspect of the first character tested, the natural thing to do is test it with others; can someone test this?
- Neutral I think it should be put on Pac-Man's page if it is still available, but it may be out-of-date. And I'd prefer not to take sides on something I've never tried before. Pika, Wild Turkey appeared! Talkz 10:48, 4 November 2015 (EST)
Bump, support for three reasons:
(1) We don't need an article for EVERY glitch we see
(2) This has most likely already been patched, since it's been a year now
(3) Freeze glitches typically aren't noteworthy enough to warrant their own page.
I'd be okay with either A: Merging it with Pac-Man's article, or B: Deleting the page entirely and leaving it at that, mainly because a most likely patched freeze glitch isn't entirely the most important thing to add to a character's article in my opinion. Disaster Flare (talk) 20:22, 30 November 2015 (EST)
- I'd say a fairly non-notable patched-out glitch from a year ago deserves a mention as a trivia point that links to a Youtube video demonstration, but that's about it. John PK SMAAAASH!! 21:23, 30 November 2015 (EST)