Hey. I'm Ryan, And I think I've gotten the same result as this but I need to know something about the glitch. Is this glitch in Melee or in Brawl? Because if it is in Melee, then you can get the sparks by Using PK Thunder on solid ground, and hitting Ness from about a 90 degre angle to the ground. P.S. The ground must be flat, and you should not be able to go through the ground that you are standing on. Learner3 22:53, 5 April 2008 (UTC)
Uhh... I don't know how to reply, but I found it in Melee. After I saw this I realized you could do the technique you said, I tried it on my version (1.2) so I thought that my method was the way for 1.2, because it didn't work. so... yeah.
Sorry, wasn't on for a while
- Added "It only works in SSBM"
- Fixed up the general explaining of the article (i.e. the method)
- Added a YouTube video of the glitch, so no more disputes, ok?
- Firstly, please sign all of your comments by placing ~~~~ at the end. Secondly, "so no more disputes, ok?" and "yeah, question it now" sound very aggressive - play nice, now. PenguinofDeath 17:01, 12 August 2009 (UTC)
How do you get Ness to surely use PK Thunder if he's a CPU? And will this work for a human player?
There is a much easier version of this glitch that just involves hitting yourself straight down with pk thunder, yoshi needed. i remember doing this countless times on my wii, but now that i am using an emulator, it wont work(although the yoshi method does). it must be a version difference, although i believe i have 1.0 as a disc and rom so idk. but i moved that out of the "unconfirmed methods" because i can confirm it right now. a google search for the glitch will show that several others have done the yoshi-less method, although i can't find a video.
Whoa. I just found this page and wow. The electric Ness glitch was discovered long before 2008 and it can definitely be done outside of training mode and without Yoshi's B special. --Simna 22.214.171.124 21:35, 1 October 2013 (EDT)
- Feel free to update if you'd like. You probably know more about than it than most people ;) Awesome Cardinal 2000 22:01, 1 October 2013 (EDT)
I feel this page isn't notable enough for its own page, as it's a character-specific glitch. It can easily be merged with Ness (SSBM); it's similar (as in content) to the Frozen Pac-Man glitch, and that's up for merging. Rtzxy Reflect! 19:53, 13 November 2014 (EST)
- Yeah, with Ness (SSBM). Why I considered deletion I don't know. Rtzxy Reflect! 20:03, 13 November 2014 (EST)
- No and no, it should be merge in the PK Thunder article because it requires it. (Smashworker101 (talk) 21:03, 17 November 2014 (EST))