Hello, members of SmashWiki. I have decided to hold a siggy contest to see how complicated, great, &/or fancy you can make your signatures. Rules can be found below.
The winner will be decided on December 19. Bandit 18:35, 15 December 2012 (EST) The winner will be decided on doomsday December 21. Bandit 22:37, 19 December 2012 (EST)
- Must be original (cannot look similar to someone else's).
- Must not disrupt the page or others' signatures.
- Only one sig per user.
If any signatures break any of the rules above, it will be disqualifed and may be removed. The user whose signature got disqualified may enter another signature into the contest, as long as it doesn't break the rules.
- The Awesome
- DarkFox01, ETC.
- Terrible is Winter
- Brawls of fury
- Toast ltimatum
- Air Conditioner (aka AirCon) --Winner
- The Cheese Merry Christmas!
I announce that the winner of the contest is...none of you!! All of the entries broke rule #2: Must be an attempt to look awesome. After all, it's the point of this contest. Bandit 18:15, 19 December 2012 (EST)
- What?? There has to be a winner!! This is no contest! The Awesome 19:38, 19 December 2012 (EST)
- I think the signatures look cool enough. They don't have to modify it to make it look the extremely coolest they could so why there isn't a winner. You can just simply pick a user's signature you like. Dots The StarCraft 19:49, 19 December 2012 (EST)
- I just wanna know the winner. The Awesome 20:15, 19 December 2012 (EST)
Signature contest is reopened due to no winner decided. Bandit 22:37, 19 December 2012 (EST)
- Oh whew, so you weren't joking about this after all. Maybe a bit but thanks for being compassionate and letting us have a second chance. And thanks for taking my advice as well. :) Dots The StarCraft 22:46, 19 December 2012 (EST)
OK! I would like to announce that the winner of the contest is...Air Conditioner! Congratulations, AC, you have won the signature contest. Your reward is...the feeling of winning a contest! Bandit 16:48, 21 December 2012 (EST)