Forum:Falco is Overrated!
- I don't care how "cheep" a character is. If that character wins game, s/he isn't overrated. Also, please put more effort into your OPs. Clarinet Hawk (talk · contributions) 18:46, June 16, 2010 (UTC)
- Yeah, but still, that's his only useful move. If nintendo took it out, he would be lower on the tier list. Doc King (talk) 19:33, June 16, 2010 (UTC)
- He ain't overated. Other character have a move that makes them good. If you say Falco is cheap for that, than others are cheap for a certain attribute.--Megatron1 (talk) 00:41, June 17, 2010 (UTC)
He is not overated because of chain throws and a spammy laser, Falco actually has some good priority with most of his ground moves, very low start-up lag and good range. he is mostly ranked on the fact that his moves are very quick and unpredictable.--Shaun's Wiji Dodo (talk) 21:28, 11 October 2010 (EDT)
- This forum hasn't been responded on in months and as you can see, no one took Doc King's comment seriously. Although, I would like to note there is nothing special about Falco's priority other than having a fast projectile with transcendent priority. Omega Tyrant 21:38, 11 October 2010 (EDT)
Sweet, how did you get the fancy font in your name? Do you have to be an admin...
- Sign. You make a sig.--MegaTron1XD 22:13, 11 October 2010 (EDT)
- Any user can make their own custom signature, as long as it doesn't violate SW:SIG. If you need help, you can ask one of the users on here. Omega Tyrant 22:25, 11 October 2010 (EDT)
Cool, thanks a bunch