Noticed you tried to upload a new version yet reverted, then just made a new image. If you upload a new version of an image, and it appears unchanged at first, try to refresh the page. Just giving you a heads up. Berrenta (talk) 20:46, 24 July 2014 (EDT)
- I apoligize. I'm . . . new at this. I wasn't sure if it was more appropriate to upload a new image or update the older one, so I made a decision then changed my mind. I know that's not the best way to go about doing things, and I'm sorry for any inconvenience. ScizorSteelix 20:56, 24 July 2014 (EDT)
Welcome to our wiki, and thank you for your contributions! There's a lot to do around here, so I hope you'll stay with us and make many more improvements.
- Read this first as it provides many great resources designed to help users get oriented with the wiki and become part of the community.
- Visit the recent changes to see what other people are editing right this minute, and where you can help.
- Questions? You can ask at the help desk or on the "discussion" page associated with each article, or post a message on my talk page!
- Need help? The community portal has an outline of the site, and pages to help you learn how to edit.
I'm really happy to have you here, and look forward to working with you!
Duck Hunt dog being male
Not particularly critical, but I noticed your edit summary questioning the usage of male pronouns for the DH dog; the source for that is the tip about Duck Jump. Miles (talk) 06:11, 22 February 2016 (EST)
- Oh, okay. I'll concede that, though the tips make a couple minor errors in that vein. ScizorSteelix 03:11, 28 February 2016 (EST)
Im sorry i just felt like thats what it should be like. Question What are the dice?