User talk:Requiem of Ice
- Yes, I would. My code is in my user page, and send me yours, too. Requiem of Ice (talk) 12:01, 1 February 2014 (EST)
I'll probably be available Friday or Saturday. I'll notify you then. Also, due to my Wii breaking, I'll have to use Nunchuck, so I might not be able to play as well as I really can. SSBBNess (talk) 07:29, 17 March 2014 (EDT)
- @SSBBNess if you want to reply to a talk page post on your own page, do it on your own page, not on another person's talk page. ZeldaStarfoxfan2164 (talk) is bad for me 11:17, 17 March 2014 (EDT)
Can you Brawl anytime soon?
- Maybe, but I'm not sure. But first, how good are you? Requiem of Ice (talk) 02:48, 23 March 2014 (EDT)
Oh,I don't know,I know I like to think I'm above average, but the reason I asked is because I thought it'd be cool to have a Link vs. Link match.
- Well, my Wii's internet is out of whack, so I'm gonna get that checked and maybe we can both fight soon. Requiem of Ice (talk) 00:18, 24 March 2014 (EDT)
Welcome to our wiki, and thank you for your contributions! There's a lot to do around here, so I hope you'll stay with us and make many more improvements.
- Read this first as it provides many great resources designed to help users get oriented with the wiki and become part of the community.
- Visit the recent changes to see what other people are editing right this minute, and where you can help.
- Questions? You can ask at the help desk or on the "discussion" page associated with each article, or post a message on my talk page!
- Need help? The community portal has an outline of the site, and pages to help you learn how to edit.
I'm really happy to have you here, and look forward to working with you!