User talk:Meta Ike
Welcome to our wiki, and thank you for your contributions! There's a lot to do around here, so I hope you'll stay with us and make many more improvements.
- Recent changes is a great first stop, because you can see what other people are editing right this minute, and where you can help.
- Please sign in, if you haven't already, and create a user name! It's free, and it'll help you keep track of all your edits. See Help:Why create an account for more info on creating an account.
- Questions? You can ask at the Help desk or on the "discussion" page associated with each article, or post a message on my talk page!
- Need help? The Community Portal has an outline of the site, and pages to help you learn how to edit.
I'm really happy to have you here, and look forward to working with you!
OK, so you asked for a signature, and you wanted the word Meta to be green, and Ike to be red. Below, you can see what that looks like.
However, I don't think that color scheme works very well, so I've made my own alternative;
To apply one of these, copy one piece of the below data, head to Special:Preferences, paste the data in =to the "Signature" box, tick the box below it and save.
Here's the red/green sig; <span style="font-family:Andalus; font-size:12pt">[[User:MetaIke|<font color="green">'''Meta'''</font>]] [[User talk:Meta Ike|<font color="red">'''Ike'''</font>]]</span> [[File:MetaIke.png|34px]]
Here's the dark blue/purple sig; <span style="font-family:Andalus; font-size:12pt">[[User:MetaIke|<font color="indigo">'''Meta'''</font>]] [[User talk:Meta Ike|<font color="purple">'''Ike'''</font>]]</span> [[File:MetaIke.png|34px]]
Just to let you know, ignorance of the policies does not exempt you from following them. Talk pages are not to be used to discuss your opinion of the subject of the article. SmashWiki doesn't care if you think that people should play Ganondorf, or if you don't main Diddy Kong. This type of stuff just wastes space on the talk page and gives admins more reason to protect (prevent you from editing) your user page, since you've only made one constructive edit since you joined. I apologize if this may sound harsh, but that is how things work around here. Mousehunter321 (talk · contributions) 00:28, 28 February 2012 (EST)
- I apologize, Mousehunter, for all the rules I have broken. I read the link above. I will try to be more helpful from now on. Thanks for the heads up before I would be inevitably banned, continuing the things I was doing. I removed the offending section on my user page. Sorry for being such a jerk. Meta Ike 19:35, 28 February 2012 (EST)
You may want to read
Hey, Meta Ike. I noticed something in your signature that you could fix. "Meta" links to MetaIke's userpage, instead of Meta Ike. Put a space in between Meta and Ike and this will be fixed. Kind regards, MeleeMarth01. 19:56, 29 March 2012 (EDT)
About that character I made, Thanks for the support. To make it fair I just based the percentages from Luigi's moveset in Brawl to make it fair. The things that I might need help with is to make a 3D model and knockback. Maybe if we worked together we could finish the character completely. and if we manage to do that we could go farther, we could make stages more characters and stuff like that. Mich5643 (talk) 07:06, 3 April 2012 (EDT)
Please do not ping sections of a talk page that are months old. There is no point in doing so when the discussion is long over, and it might make many users angry at you. I made that mistake once, and I felt the users' wrath.