Welcome to our wiki, and thank you for your contributions! There's a lot to do around here, so I hope you'll stay with us and make many more improvements.
- Read this first as it provides many great resources designed to help users get oriented with the wiki and become part of the community.
- Visit the recent changes to see what other people are editing right this minute, and where you can help.
- Questions? You can ask at the help desk or on the "discussion" page associated with each article, or post a message on my talk page!
- Need help? The community portal has an outline of the site, and pages to help you learn how to edit.
I'm really happy to have you here, and look forward to working with you!
Focusing on more than your user page
Good evening, DevinWash97. I greatly appreciate your enthusiasm for your progress in Ultimate; however, please remember that SmashWiki is not a personal profile, and its main purpose is to document the games. Please make a greater effort to contribute to the mainspace and other official sections of the wiki (Smasher, Tournament, etc). Not doing so may put you at risk for probation. You haven't been mentioned in this conversation yet; this is just some advice to help you be a more constructive user on the wiki.
- There was no need to blank the page, unless that was your intent all along. My comment was just to get you to focus a bit more on the constructive, official parts of the website. DarkFox01See, I contribute too! 22:09, May 4, 2019 (EDT)