From SmashWiki, the Super Smash Bros. wikiJump to navigationJump to search
Welcome to our wiki, and thank you for your contributions! There's a lot to do around here, so I hope you'll stay with us and make many more improvements.
- Recent changes is a great first stop, because you can see what other people are editing right this minute, and where you can help.
- Please sign in, if you haven't already, and create a user name! It's free, and it'll help you keep track of all your edits. See Help:Why create an account for more info on creating an account.
- Questions? You can ask at the Help desk or on the "discussion" page associated with each article, or post a message on my talk page!
- Need help? The community portal has an outline of the site, and pages to help you learn how to edit.
I'm really happy to have you here, and look forward to working with you!
Signature test feedback
- Ok. Thanks for letting me know. BunnyHoodYoshi9001 Talk to me 10:04, 25 November 2012 (EST)
- For precision, a signature doesn't need to be exactly the same as the owner's username, but it has to be recognisably similar. For example, BunnyHoodYoshi9001 could drop the 9001 (not a bad idea, IMO, numbers in usernames are bad), and his signature wouldn't be in violation, Toast ltimatum 11:15, 25 November 2012 (EST)