Welcome to our wiki, and thank you for your contributions! There's a lot to do around here, so I hope you'll stay with us and make many more improvements.
- Read this first as it provides many great resources designed to help users get oriented with the wiki and become part of the community.
- Visit the recent changes to see what other people are editing right this minute, and where you can help.
- Questions? You can ask at the help desk or on the "discussion" page associated with each article, or post a message on my talk page!
- Need help? The community portal has an outline of the site, and pages to help you learn how to edit.
I'm really happy to have you here, and look forward to working with you!
Here is some spirits
--22.214.171.124 20:58, 10 November 2018 (EST)
Hello Broskiplays. I saw that you created a page for both Lapras and Arbok on the Wiki. You see, they are both currently under consideration for deletion. In Lapras' case, it does have a use in the overworld, but we currently do not know if other Spirits are capable of doing the same or how meany can. Cappy's page isn't considered for deletion as he appears as part of Mario's moveset (like F.L.U.D.D, and Cappy was given a page for that before we knew he was a Spirit). The main concern some people have is that we'd have to make pages for an unknown amount (currently assumed to be a lot) characters that do not appear otherwise (one could argue with Trophies in that case, but some appear in multiple installments). The "decisive" decision to make pages for all or some Spirits will probably not be reached until the game is out. With that in mind, I would suggest to restrain from making anymore pages for spirits until the game's release. Just so there won't be a large number of pages that end up being considered for deletion, and possibly deleted before the game comes out. Wolff (talk) 18:26, 15 November 2018 (EST)
I understand, no worries, i won't make any more pages. If the game is oht and you want some more pages just let me know
Seems like more spirits are on the Mario page but...
Someone did add Fludd, which is uncounted, but that like others seems to have no proof, along on the Pikmin page when someone readded spirts that were previously removed who have no info-seems like its by someone who has been adding spirits that have no proof. I was not sure though if I should remove those are not (as well as change the count), you can look into it though! Collateralshrek (talk) 18:35, 16 November 2018 (EST)
- If the Spirits are confirmed to be in Ultimate, they should only be added to character pages that already exist (Such as Kat & Ana and Ashley), or if they appear in some other way in the game outside of World of Light (Like Cappy). Any others should probably wait until the game's out so it can be debated then when we have the info to discuss on. Wolff (talk) 18:46, 16 November 2018 (EST)
- I wasn't talking about pages being added-but rather someone added FLUDD to the page itself but we have no proof FLUDD is in the game. Yeah I do agree with that they should only have pages if they are seen elsewhere though. Collateralshrek (talk) 18:55, 16 November 2018 (EST)
Shining Star Award