From SmashWiki, the Super Smash Bros. wikiJump to navigationJump to search
Re: SSBU Art
The Super Mario Wiki has full size images for all of the characters, though I'm not sure where they got them from. I have them all saved so I guess I'll get to uploading them. --Skittles (talk) 20:43, 2 July 2018 (EDT)
- Some things:
- Please keep the discussion where it started (in this case, your talk page), instead of the talk page of whoever asked you something. This will make it easier and less confusing for people to keep up with the conversation.
- Please start a new topic in talk pages through the Add topic button instead of the Edit button. This automatically puts a header above your message and thus makes it easier for when someone wants to find a certain topic.
- Please use your signature with 4 tildes (~~~~) instead of 3 (~~~). This will place the time you made the message to the right of your signature (e.g. Example123 (talk) 00:00, 1 January 2018 (EDT)), which is preferable especially in talk pages.
- The large pictures are all sourced from the Nintendo 2018 E3 Press Kit, in a ~1GB ZIP file containing all promotional material for the game as of E3. Most of the stuff outside of CSS renders are well over 10MB, and sadly can't be put on the wiki.
- Good luck on uploading all of them if that's still your goal. Nokii ε (T · C · L) 20:22, 2 July 2018 (EDT)
- Many thanks, man. It would be very appreciated. Also, for some reason, that website is not letting me log in. Any reason why? -- Beep (talk) 18:24, 3 July 2018 (EDT)
- Each iteration of Nintendo's E3 Press Kit requires a username and password, normally given to the press (hence the name), such as gaming journalism websites (IGN, Gematsu, etc.) and whatnot so they can have the images for whenever they're reporting on it or the other games on the page. These get leaked in nearly every iteration, but Nintendo doesn't really bother doing anything with it, so it should be fine accessing it through that page. You can find the username/password with a simple Google search or go through another website hosting the images (I know Gematsu is, here). Nokii ε (T · C · L) 18:52, 3 July 2018 (EDT)