Quick ping on this because it's a little old
 23:09, March 8, 2020 (EDT)
- Oh that? I was just a little impatient that there were at least 10 different discussions that have kind of been untouched at that point. Luckily, several of them have either properly continued or have reached a consensus now. Give my thanks to the rest of the wiki about that, and sorry for the confusion! 184.108.40.206 01:46, March 9, 2020 (EDT)
- I considered it, but I actually like the not having the hassle to remember what my password and username are. I can live without the ability to edit certain pages or make new ones. Thanks for the recommendation though!220.127.116.11 00:54, April 10, 2020 (EDT)
- In my opinion, when a trivia point says "X is the only character to Y", it only works if there aren't that many characters. That trivia point was about around 10 characters, which is a lot. I mostly just come here from time to time to remove uninteresting trivia, but I understand that a lot of mass removals need an explanation. 18.104.22.168 04:12, April 24, 2020 (EDT)
Moving Mario (universe)
I agree and support the move, but I suggest we should move the article to Super Mario (universe) instead of Super Mario Bros. (universe), because it seems that people on this wiki, and the games (except Brawl from what I’ve read) call it the universe Super Mario. How does that sound? SonDaniel (talk page) 15:04, April 28, 2020 (EDT)
Moving the Sonic universe page
Hello, anonymous user!
You've made some constructive edits to this wiki. We appreciate your contributions here, because as with any contributor, you are valuable! However, we do recommend you create an account. Here are some reasons why:
- You gain a few extra tools and rights! Upon becoming an "auto-confirmed user" (waiting 4 days and making 10 edits after registering), you gain some basic abilities, such as being able to create pages, mark your edits as minor, or edit semi-protected pages. What's more, users can gain rollback, or even become an administrator with a lot of hard work, dedication, and responsibility. See the links for more details.
- Your identity can no longer change! Editing from a different city, state, town, or just a different place makes your IP address change according to the location, and people cannot tell you are the same person. In fact, there is truly no way of proving whether you have contributed from multiple places or not. Under a registered account, however, that wouldn't happen, and people can tell who you are regardless of your current location thanks to a username that is much more easily recognizable than a series of numbers.
- It will allow people to know you are online! There is a list at the top of the recent changes that shows the editors who are online. However, this bar doesn't show IPs, for both privacy and clutter reasons. Since you're an IP, people will not even know you are here unless you do something! Creating an account will solve that and people will then know when it is best to contact you.
- Questions? Concerns? Don't worry about it! You can personally message me at my talk page or visit the help desk if you are confused or on the fence about something. We will try to respond as soon as possible.
- Still not convinced? See this page for more details and benefits.
When choosing a username or alias to go by, you need to keep this in mind! With that out of the way, we await to see you as a registered user here on SmashWiki!
- I really appreciate the recommendation that I make an account, but I personally don't want to at the moment. I honestly enjoy editing anonymously, even if it means I don't get to create pages. 22.214.171.124 04:29, May 2, 2020 (EDT)