- Do I need more sources? —Preceding unsigned comment added by 126.96.36.199 (talk • contribs) 15:54, 7 May 2014 (EDT)
- Firstly, sign your comments with the four tildes ~~~~ and don't edit other people's comments. Secondly, if you look at the wording of a lot of your edit, you'll see why it isn't mainspace worthy. The smasher articles on this wiki are intended to be formal and not contain useless remarks or bias. If you could make the edit formal without those remarks, then it wouldn't be reverted. Scr7(talk · contribs) 16:00, 7 May 2014 (EDT)
Can you be more specific though, what remarks, everything there is true. 188.8.131.52 16:18, 7 May 2014 (EDT) KillLockLover69
As a third-party observer, here's my take on your reverted edit:
- The "greatest accomplishments" section contained no notable information.
- The "lvl.9 Meta Knight" section is a story that doesn't seem to have much relevance outside "me and my buddies thought this was cool". Even if it were a notable facet of the smasher in question, it would need to be rewritten in a more formal way.
- The "Alfishins" section could be notable if indeed the phrase is notable amongst the AB community, which I can't judge. Was the match in question recorded? Are there videos of other matches where the term is heard being used?
- The "rivalry" section seems not bad to me.
I protected the page for a few days to cool things down a bit. Once that's over, you can try making a better edit; you shouldn't be re-adding info with no explanation. Toomai Glittershine The Breegull 16:56, 7 May 2014 (EDT)