Talk:Mii Gunner (SSB4)
For the sake of avoiding an edit war...
...I think I'd better provide some clarification on the situation I was referring to in that trivia bullet, since the edit-summary for the revert couldn't be any more incorrect.
- First, I'll address the points in the most recent edit-summary:
- I was playing on the Wii U version, NOT the 3DS version.
- I was NOT playing in Training mode.
- Bowser was NOT being used in the match whatsoever.
- The only Mii Gunner in the match was a Level 9 CPU, NOT a human player.
- Now for what exactly happened:
- I was playing as myself (a Brawler) versus the aforementioned Gunner, with all items enabled.
- About halfway through the match, I was hit with a Deku Nut. While I was stunned, the Gunner attempted to hit me with his f-smash (3 times to be exact).
- Each time he did so, I remained stunned and didn't even flinch, though I was still damaged by it.
- By the time the effects of the nut wore off, he used the move a fourth time and it worked as it normally should.
- Additional info that may or may not be truly relevant, but should be taken into account if anyone wishes to prove whether this was a one-time glitch or a common one:
- Stage used: Wily Castle (Omega form)
- Type of match: 6 Stock
- Customs were turned on.
- Characters used:
- Mii Brawler (P1) - Average weight, above-average height, Special combo of 2232, wearing a Tracksuit and Ninja Headband, as well as Power-type equipment.
- Mii Gunner (CPU2) - Average weight, average height, Special combo of 2211, wearing a Fancy Suit, as well as Defense-type equipment.
And yes, I am aware that I went a bit overboard in presenting my evidence, but quite frankly, I've been playing A LOT of Professor Layton and Batman: Arkham Origins lately. That aside, this glitch occurred before my own eyes, and had never happened to me previously. Believe whatever you want, but nothing can disprove what I saw. I won't readd the trivia until there's a consensus, however. --MeatBall104 13:48, 11 June 2016 (EDT)
- "Customs were turned on"
- If customs were on, it could have have been a custom equipment or something. I, however, do not play with custom equipment and never have, so I may be wrong.
Penro 14:26, 11 June 2016 (EDT)
- To Penro: I checked the equipment pieces on both of the Miis involved, and none of them would've caused something like this to happen.