This is not a page it is a picture :( ~Crystal_Lucario 07:14, January 15, 2008 (EST) I make the bulbord eat pokmons. - Lemmykoopy
Move to "Bulborb"?
- It is referred to as simply "Bulborb" by its sticker, SSB4 trophy, Smash Run tips, and spirit.
- There are no other colors or variants of Bulborbs in Smash, making it seem rather redundant to specify this one as red.
- This is the simpler name that most people will likely be searching for.
- It is referred to as "Red Bulborb" by its Brawl trophy and Distant Planet tips.
- This is its full name in the Pikmin series.
- Support: It seems a bit much to include the Red if there's no other colored Bulborbs in Smash. Crazy456Rhino (talk) 21:09, November 29, 2019 (EST)
- Oppose In the rare case of another colored Bulborb appearing in a future Smash game, what would we do? 18.104.22.168 01:54, January 12, 2020 (EST)
I think it would be a good idea to move this article to a more general "Bulborb" article. As PeabodySam said before, the name "Bulborb" is the name most frequently used by the Smash series. If any other Bulborb variants do appear in future Smash updates/games, they can just be added to that article so that it acts as an article about all Bulborbs, not just a simple method of referring to this one Bulborb (technically this article covers the Empress Bulblax trophy too, so we're leaning in that direction anyway.) Plus, to further reinforce the context that the Red Bulborb is the primary Bulborb in Smash, can't we just write exactly that: "other variants of the Bulborbs were not added until later in the Smash series"? Acgamer28 (talk) 18:44, January 19, 2020 (EST)
Support. There are no other colored Bulborbs in SSB and in Ultimate it's simply called "Bulborb". No reason to call it "Red" unless another color comes into SSB. OmegαToαd the Toαd Wαrrior (BUP) 07:41, April 4, 2020 (EDT)
Support There are only 2 Bulborb spirits, Bulborb, and Empress bulblax. Both of these are the same color of bulborb. They also appear in 2 pikin stages with the same color. So really, it should be named as Bulborb instead of Red Bulborb. It's too redundant for a wiki page. S3AHAWK (Talk) 18:31, April 26, 2020 (EDT)