The illeged "vertified claims" stalker has snatched another vitim into the feeling that the article informations is false! Zmario 23:39, 17 March 2008 (UTC)
- Articles need sources, especially those on new characters/enemies. There's a point to that "may or may not" part of the text. FyreNWater - (Talk • Contributions ) 04:00, 18 March 2008 (UTC)
It sort of looks like one of those slimes from yoshi's island 22.214.171.124 00:47, 16 May 2008 (UTC)
I think the best (and slowest) way is to use an unsweetspotted super jump punch with Luigi. Because it only does 1% damage it is uneffected by move decay. Then simply count how many hits it takes to kill him. --Tuth (talk) 16:40, September 25, 2009 (UTC)
- While it would be a good idea, there are a few problems with it.
- Most Armanks are found on the ground, which would make it difficult to get into position for a sourspotted Fire Jump Punch (best case scenario being under the enemy).
- Most Armanks are also found in the company of other enemies. The other enemies would have to be killed first without getting knocked into the Armank (which is hard since it's big).
- Just because a move does 1% damage doesn't mean it's immune to SMN, and there's not yet conclusive evidence on whether it's in the SSE.
- Surviving against an Armank on the higher difficulties is hard enough when you're trying to kill it, let alone trying to put as little damage on it as possible.
- Toomai Glittershine eXemplary Logic 18:49, September 25, 2009 (UTC)
One is also found in the Great Maze.
What is the deal with that blob? At first I thought it might be a part of the Armank, but then I thought again. It looks like an actual driver. If the Armank, pilot and all, is made from Shadow Bugs, then it doesn't matter. But what if it isn't? Many aspects seem to indicate that the Armank is a construct, and it seems to be based on a general ROB design. Can we then assume that the operator is a natural citizen from Subspace? PS Did yu notice that the blob's eyes can be seen when the tank is closed? They turn red and look mechanical, though. Maybe it's the same effect Meta Knight's mask has on eye color. Troubleking 18:58, September 21, 2011