Forum:Undoing a mistake on my page?
I accidentally jumbled up the information on my page (where I focus on music tastes on SSBU picks). Is it possible anybody can fix it for me? Sorry for bothering, and I need to get used to making mistakes like this. —Preceding unsigned comment added by Iridium77 (talk • contribs) 22:49, 12 July 2018 (EDT)
- (Pssst, don't forget to sign your comments with four tildes (~))
- I don't understand the problem? Why can't you undo the edit and which edit do you want undone? TheNuttyOne 22:52, 12 July 2018 (EDT)
I might have messed up the lower part of my page, where what was supposed to be two separate sections are mixed together, and I cannot find the edit button. I don't know what exactly happened, but I cannot do anything. Iridium77 (talk) 23:09, 12 July 2018 (EDT)
- Try using the 'edit this page' button at the top of the page. Alternately, click this link. Black Vulpine of the Furry Nation. Furries make the internets go! :3 23:15, 12 July 2018 (EDT)
Uh, sorry if I sound confused, but the edit button does not work for my entire page. By that, I mean where Super Smash Bros. Ultimate pops up (from the name to the entire picture), I cannot get rid of it by myself, so it is just stuck there. I don't know if any administrators can help here, but I would appreciate any help. Iridium77 (talk) 23:27, 12 July 2018 (EDT)
- A screenshot might help. have you tried...
- Clicking the link I provided in my last talk post? This takes you directly to the page editor of your userpage. If the editor doesn't come up, what does?
- Clicking on your page, then clicking the 'edit this page' link at the very top? If you don't see this, what do you see?
- Let me know how these go. Black Vulpine of the Furry Nation. Furries make the internets go! :3 23:36, 12 July 2018 (EDT)