Forum:Rest...as a midair move!
Well after Jigglypuffs rest is nerfed badly people would find it nearly useless now correct? Not anymore. I discovered it could be a great midair move since you don't have to accumulate as much damage since you don' have to make as much knockback. This could also lead to combos sinceyou can use Jigglys good jumpand air moves to juggle the foe if they survive the blast. Let me know if this works out. —Preceding unsigned comment added by Tysonyoshi (talk • contribs) 23:25, 5 February 2012
- Sign your comments with 4 tildes ~~~~. Mousehunter321 (talk · contributions) 18:29, 5 February 2012 (EST)
- We're not the place for this. If you think that this is a game-changing thing, let the Smash World Forums or something listen to you.
- The problem with Rest is not that it is difficult to combo into, but rather, it makes Jigglypuff lack a powerful KO move of any sort, especially compared to how deadly it was in Melee.
- Any opponent can easily punish Jigglypuff if they're not KO'd by it. --- ReiDemon, Author Extraordinaire, 18:30, 5 February 2012 (EST)
- Rest was always used as a "midair" move. You haven't explained though why it could be an actual useful move in Brawl. You conveniently leave out that Rest has near zero reach, which combined with the lack of hitstun in Brawl and the general better aerial mobility of characters, is going to make actually landing Rest extremely difficult.
- And you are not comboing with rest. With its insane ending lag, if your opponent survives the hit, you're getting punished. Getting punished for landing a hit is not leading to combos. Omega Tyrant 19:02, 5 February 2012 (EST)
- I randomly strongly oppose this. ..... The Neutral 20:02, 5 February 2012 (EST)