Forum:How do people get Pokeball images from the ssbu website?
From SmashWiki, the Super Smash Bros. wikiJump to navigationJump to search
- If you're on Chrome, right click the image and select "Inspect element". You should see the link there. If you're on another browser, then I really can't help you, because the only browser I know that much about is Chrome. Leave a message if needed 21:10, 10 August 2018 (EDT)
- I assume you mean the one from the Pokémon page.
- There's plenty of ways to get it (including using Inspect Element as another user noted), but I'll use the more complex way I'm used to doing.
- To do that, you'll have to open your browser's equivalent to Developer Tools (I'm using Chrome for this example, but any modern browser will do), and search for "assets_v2" under the Sources tab, then click through "img" and then "item". You'll find a lot of "pokemon_mainXX_XX.jpg" files. Click through them until you find the image you want, then right-click the image so you can either get a direct link to the image or save it.
- Here's the direct link to the picture gotten using that method. — Nokiiε (T·C·L) 21:18, 10 August 2018 (EDT)