Welcome to our wiki, and thank you for your contributions! There's a lot to do around here, so I hope you'll stay with us and make many more improvements.
- Read this first as it provides many great resources designed to help users get oriented with the wiki and become part of the community.
- Visit the recent changes to see what other people are editing right this minute, and where you can help.
- Questions? You can ask at the help desk or on the "discussion" page associated with each article, or post a message on my talk page!
- Need help? The community portal has an outline of the site, and pages to help you learn how to edit.
I'm really happy to have you here, and look forward to working with you!
A couple things:
- When promoting a page to a full article, be sure to do so on the page with history. The way you did so with Kamek is an example of where not to do it: the article "Kamek" had essentially no history, while "Kamek (disambiguation)" did. Once the page has been made, inform me or another admin so the page can be moved appropriately.
- Certain Smash Tour items need at least a disambig page like some background characters have, to reflect their existence in Smash Tour and as a collectible. I've listed such items here.
- Acknowledged, thanks for the explanation. I wasn't sure if Smash Tour trophy + normal trophy was enough to warrant a disambiguation, but I guess they won't be too hard to fix. --
It's a minor note, so I'll just tuck in into this section: please note the formatting tweaks I've been doing for your Pokemon page edits and try to edit accordingly yourself. Thanks for your efforts. Miles (talk) 18:42, 30 January 2015 (EST)
- Acknowledged again, I didn't bother to check the IW template details since Bulbapedia has redirects for move names. About Koffing/Weezing, I included those anime notes you removed because I figured it's enough of a popularity source for them, at least it was at the time of their original appearances in SSB. Same for Meowth/Wobbuffet, possibly. --Menshay (talk) 18:51, 30 January 2015 (EST)
We have full trophy descriptions for all SSB4 trophies on the appropriate lists, so there's little point to tagging trophy sections as incomplete when you can simply copy in the relevant info. Miles (talk) 17:35, 21 May 2015 (EDT)
You know you can actually make the pages with (disambiguation) in the title, right? There's no point in making it and then moving it :P ---Preceding unsigned comment added by you. Or maybe Nutta. 09:57, 11 June 2015 (EDT)
- I'm pretty sure Menshay's goal was to make (desired) redirects that way. It's acceptable to do it that way or to create the page at "____ (disambiguation)" and make the redirect separately, either works. Miles (talk) 10:22, 11 June 2015 (EDT)
If you need to crop an image for uploading, just open the image file in whichever program you use and do it there. There's no need to upload then get it cropped; it's unnecessary. Berrenta (talk) 08:55, 8 July 2015 (EDT)
- Since that particular image had to include the HUD I couldn't save it to the SD card, edit it and upload when finished. I had to upload it from my Wii U to somewhere else before I could edit it (I know, Miiverse could've been an alternative). I apologize for any inconvenience caused. --Menshay (talk) 09:06, 8 July 2015 (EDT)
SSBB Challenge board
- Right now, on an actual PAL Brawl copy. -Menshay (talk) 05:30, 8 September 2015 (EDT)
Just so you know if Street Fighter Alpha and Alpha 2 when the Hard Punch is used the Hadoken is briefly red and has the Shakunetsu Hadoken's burning abilities before turning back to blue. In Street Fighter Alpha 3, by using the Shakunetsu Hadoken's original motion from Super Street Fighter II it can be used. I have all three games on the PS3 through the Playstation Network, and use these on a regular basis when I play Ryu. I also had Alpha 3 back when it was on the PS1. One more response is if this was not in the original arcade release of Alpha 3, then it might be a home console exclusive as the PS1 version which was the first port of Alpha 3 had playable characters not in the original release. -184.108.40.206 20:05, 6 June 2016 (EDT)