User talk:DarkErmac/Smash 4 Tier Lists
So would the 3DS tier list and the Wii U list be the same, or would they be different? And if they are different, will the 3DS list continue to be updated?
There's something wrong with your tier list
I personally highly disapprove your tier list. If your okay about criticism, I'm going to give you my arguments. Here are the many glaring problems that I am disturbed about:
- You highly underestimate many characters who should be high tier on your tier list. The Diddy Kong, Fox, and Luigi positions are remotely accurate but:
- Sheik should be in top 3. She has many chaining properties and options which makes her powerful. Even many top players say Sheik is the best in the game infact.
- Pikachu, Captain Falcon, and Lucario should be way higher. Pikachu is personally top 10 infact. Yes I know that its already poor KOing power is nerfed further but it makes it up with combos that can easily chain. Pikachu in my opinion is easily one of the best characters in the series.
- The fuck is Yoshi doing at the bottom four of the tier list? He's considered at least a top tier among the community.
- Greninja at 37. lol. He isn't that bad though. :P
- Ness and Zero Suit Samus should be top 10. Ness overall has good, powerful attacks while ZSS has generally top placings.
- Some characters should be raised up a bit even though they're probably not high tier or anything.
- Kirby, Link and Ike should personally be around 25-36.
- Duck Hunt should be around 19-28.
- Mega Man should be around 15-27.
- Peach is still a pretty decent character, and should rank around 20-25.
- Pac-Man's position is okay but there is that one Pac-Man player from Apex 2015 that got top 8.
- I personally think you should slightly drop down some characters.
- While I agree with Robin being high tier, he should be slightly lower to 11-15.
- I don't mind Mario at 11 too much but I personally think Mario should be 2 to 5 spaces lower.
- Some people say that Olimar is bottom tier but meh, I guess he's decent enough to be around 26-32.
- Some characters you highly overestimated.
- Dark Pit should be nowhere in the top 20. And why the heck does everyone think Dark Pit is better than the original? Just because being a Dark clone may represent more power, doesn't mean hes overall better, as I personally think Pit is the better character.
- Marth's position is fairly okay, maybe he should be 2 or 3 spaces lower but Lucina is not any better and should definitely not be top 3. (if I were Brian I'll probably bash you for not putting them in 40-48, although they aren't too bad despite Marth's nerf)
- Meta Knight should be way lower, he should be probably around 32-40.
- Dr. Mario too. He somewhat infact bottom tier according to some people.
- Most importantly, fuck Little Mac. Yes he too fucking annoying to deal with in For Glory but the fucking noobs use him a lot and he has some very glaring disadvantages when you use him. Outside the superb ground game, great stage control on Omega stages, good coverage, and great rolls he got, the fact that he has the worst recovery and aerial game makes players take good advantage of him.
If these tier lists are a ranking loosely based on your favorite to least favorite, then I'm sorry, but if this is for tournaments, I'm sorry but its significantly flawed. Dots (talk) The Unexpected 11:29, 14 February 2015 (EST)
- ↑↑↑↑Doesn't this violate SW:TALK? Smashworker101 (talk) 14:15, 14 February 2015 (EST)
- No, I am just telling him that there are some issues with his tier list. OT did this once so I don't see what's the problem with criticizing it. Dots (talk) The Solid Snake 15:20, 14 February 2015 (EST)