User talk:CCC Hippo
This is why your edits are being removed
As stated on Kings of Cali 3's talk page, the general rule on character usage for tournament articles is that they directly contributed to winning a set (not just games, but also the set). Characters used in pools for sandbagging purposes like M2K's low tiers also generally don't count towards character usage, regardless of the result. PokemonMasterJamal3 (talk) 17:26, 21 April 2015 (EDT)
- Also, character usage only applies if a character helped to win a set, not just if they were used. M2K lost a game with Falcon against PP at MLG in both sets they played; the three games he won in the second set were with Sheik. PokemonMasterJamal3 (talk) 23:26, 22 April 2015 (EDT)
Let me clarify the general rule on character usage
- Example one: Mew2King wins Game 1 with Sheik, loses the next game with Sheik, wins the next game with Fox, loses the next game with Fox, and wins the last game with Marth.
All three of these characters would be added next to Mew2King's name.
- Example two: Mew2King loses Game 1 with Fox, but wins the next three with a combination of Marth and Sheik.
Only Marth and Sheik should be added next to his name in that scenario.
- Example three: Mew2King using low tiers like Pichu/Mewtwo/Roy in pools.
Regardless of whether he wins sets with them in pools, we generally don't count these characters due to the sandbagging nature of it all.
- Sets that Mew2King lost don't count towards his character usage at all.
I already mentioned earlier on your talk page what the general consensus was for character usage (which was discussed about on the Kings of Cali 3 talk page).
Not only did you add those characters back, you've also seemingly ignored every comment that has been posted on your talk page (backed up by the fact that you've never once responded to them, either).
I would really appreciate it if you'd pay a bit more attention when it comes to editing. If you're getting reverted, there's probably a reason for it. PokemonMasterJamal3 (talk) 21:19, 7 July 2015 (EDT)
Smash @ Xanadu results
That list of results you added to Smash @ Xanadu were from what, exactly? I would be happy to re-add them with the correct formatting. There was nothing that even said which game or what week those results came from. RobSir zx 00:17, 29 February 2016 (EST)
Welcome to our wiki, and thank you for your contributions! There's a lot to do around here, so I hope you'll stay with us and make many more improvements.
- Read this first as it provides many great resources designed to help users get oriented with the wiki and become part of the community.
- Visit the recent changes to see what other people are editing right this minute, and where you can help.
- Questions? You can ask at the help desk or on the "discussion" page associated with each article, or post a message on my talk page!
- Need help? The community portal has an outline of the site, and pages to help you learn how to edit.
I'm really happy to have you here, and look forward to working with you!