Welcome to our wiki, and thank you for your contributions! There's a lot to do around here, so I hope you'll stay with us and make many more improvements.
- Read this first as it provides many great resources designed to help users get oriented with the wiki and become part of the community.
- Visit the recent changes to see what other people are editing right this minute, and where you can help.
- Questions? You can ask at the help desk or on the "discussion" page associated with each article, or post a message on my talk page!
- Need help? The community portal has an outline of the site, and pages to help you learn how to edit.
I'm really happy to have you here, and look forward to working with you!
If anyone's wondering why I just went on a purge on the Project M developers category, it's because Strong Bad told me that a bunch of people in that category were never actually part of the project. pls no undo Bazkip (talk) 15:20, 30 March 2017 (EDT)
Old Toronto Tournaments
Hey, to help clear up any questions you had that I might be able to answer. Dynasty Battles is the main monthly tournament series for Brawl in Toronto(formerly for PM also before PM had its own monthly series created), I can't find the UGC results either but I know that the videos for it are available somewhere on youtube and it had Mew2king,DEHF,Tyrant etc. MNIC hosted PM a couple of times before Project TO was created too, and they had very big turnouts I believe(40/50+). Hitbox arena tournaments I cant find on youtube but I saw this specific event in the "highlighted" section of smash_24's twitch so I figured it was a good tournament to use after digging through the Hitbox arena challonge to verify that it took place. The tournaments with low turnouts for Brawl/PM feature the main power ranked players in Ontario in all of them so I did some digging to find their results(I am not sure if there is a Smash 64 PR). In the future should I only dig up tournaments that have bigger turnouts? Hope this helps
- Oh uh, this probably should've been posted on the talk page for Toronto Joe, not my userpage. Since you're more familiar with the Ontario you're in a better position than me to decide whether these tournaments were notable enough, but generally if it's difficult to track down and it wasn't a big tourney it's probably not that worth it. Though I suppose one could probably just contact him to find out more info about those. Bazkip (talk) 14:49, 29 August 2014 (EDT)
"Casuals listing Vwins as Canadian smh"
- I'm not really sure what this means, but I was the one who added Vwins to the PM Link page, but happened to mislabel him under "USA". (I was well-aware he's Canadian, but I was kind of going autopilot there and
That's there bacause it...
...really? On n0ne's page, you undid my edit just "because it". If the lowercase template is not being used right now, it has no use on that page, does it?? -- The 70's called. They said BeepYou was here :v 20:14, 17 January 2016 (EST)
- Accidentally hit enter when I was typing it, wasn't sure how to elaborate on it (I guess I could've made another edit that just added a space? idk) so I just left it. Sorry lol. Anywho, this is what it changes Bazkip (talk) 07:09, 18 January 2016 (EST)
Well, I was really not expecting you to be the head TO of Quebec (or Canada, if I'm wrong). I didn't know weeklies weren't necessary to be listed. Thing is, however, admins might later check on the page, delete its contents because of the very few results that are unnotable by theirselves and call me out for it. What can we do in this situation? -- Feliz Noviembre de parte de BeepYou :) (talk) 20:34, 5 November 2016 (EDT)
To answer your question, we auto-revert all smashers added to notable players lists who don't have articles if the user who adds them doesn't provide an edit summary explaining why they're notable. Granted, we're now supposed to be putting the proof of notability on the articles themselves, but unfortunately nobody seems to care about that. >_> Disaster Flare (talk) 15:45, 9 March 2017 (EST)
- I'm so dumb lol sorry, I've read that a million times but I just gloss over it every time Bazkip (talk) 16:55, 9 March 2017 (EST)
Updated PMCC list
This is probably the closest you can get to a complete list of PMCC events. What's irritating is that one event that The Balcony is hosting in Vegas in September is not even on smash.gg, so that's kind of stupid and screws up the smash.gg page, but otherwise it works. I remember you asking about that a few weeks ago and I just stumbled onto this today, so I thought that I'd share. Diamond444 (talk) 12:23, 12 June 2017 (EDT)