IcyMist is the best Samus
Results aren't subjective. 2 top 64 placings at tier 1 events are better than none, and 5 wins over PGR members are better than none. Even Afro Smash said IcyMist was the best Samus player results-wise. "Luck" and "gameplay" are meaningless in this discussion, so please stop undoing my edits. Dimo (talk) 14:10, 13 March 2017 (EDT)
- IcyMist drowned in pools on Frostbyte, and Smashcon16 wasn't stacked at all, watch top 16 of Smashdown World where KayJay placed 13th, that tournament was much more stacked than any of IcyMist's Tournament placing. Icy's neutral is average compared to Afro or especially KayJay, Icy doesn't use any advanced techskills, no instant tether, no perfect pivot charging, nothing. If Dabuz didn't troll as Olimar and would have watched out for Shinespark gimp then he would have easily won 3:0 just like he did after the bracket reset.
Afro and KayJay have about 5 times as much and better Offline Results! That's nothing to ignore. And Afro said that Icy is clearly below him, so stop lying.
- SSC2016 wasn't stacked? I hope you're trolling. Again, gameplay is irrelevant, only results matter. Afro Smash's "Samus tier list" is clearly based on the former, not on the latter. https://twitter.com/TheAfroSmash/status/836978054736003073 https://twitter.com/TheAfroSmash/status/836932120643846144 Dimo (talk) 16:49, 13 March 2017 (EDT)
- If you claim that Afro said that Icy is clearly below him, I assume you have reasonable evidence to suggest as such? Disaster Flare (talk) 16:33, 13 March 2017 (EDT)
SC2016 Top 5: SuPeRbOoMfAn, Wizzrobe, Isai, Mariguas, The Z | IcyMist placed 49th
Smashdown World Top 6: Komorikiri, ANTi, Glutonny, Kameme, cyve, Mr. R | KayJay placed 13th
Looking at these names it's crystal clear which was much more stacked.
Both had more than 300 Attendees, but SDW had some of the best PR players of each country, and japanese attendees.
- Also, keep your messages in the same section or you will be blocked for edit warring. Disaster Flare (talk) 16:40, 13 March 2017 (EDT)
- I suggest you read SW:TALK. You are mutilating that policy right now. New comments always go below the last comment in the discussion, discussions always take place in the same section, and you always need to sign your comments. Serpent King 17:15, 13 March 2017 (EDT)
- "SC2016 Top 5: SuPeRbOoMfAn, Wizzrobe, Isai, Mariguas, The Z | IcyMist placed 49th".
- ...This is where your argument completely falls apart. You're looking at the Smash 64 bracket, not the Smash 4 one. Super Smash Con 2016 was a Tier 1 event with 1,272 entrants and 28 players on the current PGR. It's significantly more stacked than Smashdown World. PokemonMasterJamal3 (talk) 21:31, 13 March 2017 (EDT)