From SmashWiki, the Super Smash Bros. wiki
Origin of the name/term?
Who? What players/commentators? What tournament? What region?
Is there any background on why it's called the Tomahawk to begin with? —Preceding unsigned comment added by 188.8.131.52 (talk • contribs) 08:32, March 12, 2015
- The term was used here at around the 16:20 mark. John PK SMAAAASH!! 21:11, 22 November 2015 (EST)
- That comment's kinda from March... ---Preceding unsigned comment added by a turkey! Or maybe DatNuttyKid. 21:50, 22 November 2015 (EST)
I added the tag, so I support merging this with the glossary page. I just want to see it get moved already. xD John PK SMAAAASH!! 18:16, 17 November 2015 (EST)
- Support. Permastub, too short to keep it as its own article. Disaster Flare (talk) 18:19, 17 November 2015 (EST)
- Judging by how it's only a few sentences, I strongly support this. Berrenta (talk) 18:18, 26 November 2015 (EST)
- I just saw that... Anyway, too little information for one page, so 100% support. Drill Blaster Mark 2 (talk) 05:34, 3 December 2015 (EST)