Talk:Super Diffusion Beam

From SmashWiki, the Super Smash Bros. wiki

Called Diffusion Beam in Smash Bros Miiverse[edit]

It is called Diffusion Beam in Smash Bros Miiverse. Any chance of getting rid of this page and updating it to the one in Brawl.--DHD fan (talk) 09:10, 20 September 2014 (EDT)

If you're referring to this site, it's a fan site. To my knowledge, there's no confirmation of this name. Miles (talk) 10:05, 20 September 2014 (EDT)