Mr. Clone & Watch
Complaint: Mr. Game and watches were NOT part of the subspace army. Those were clones, made from a trophy'd version of the poor little flat man. It's giving him a bad name to even put that in the template, not to mention it's misinformation.
Please correct it, as I could get criticized more critically for it. 18.104.22.168 21:37, 22 March 2008 (UTC)
- Anyway is an clone army of Mr. Game and Watches - Kaz (Talk • Contributions ) 22:29, 22 March 2008 (UTC)
Did anyone else notice it look like the Wii's logo? Zmario 19:06, 9 April 2008 (UTC)
If u look at it closely there sorta like the axis from WWII only theres no genocide. not in the symbol but the way there organized.22.214.171.124 00:40, 13 April 2008 (UTC)
"The Subspace Army isn't above laying traps in addition to sending troops at their foes:"
- From what I can tell from the DOJO!! (and observation), it's intended to be a [:File:ROB Icon.gif|gyro] rotated on an angle. Try spinning the image in your head, and you'll see it. Miles (talk) 22:28, 2 May 2009 (UTC)
Actually, it says "R.O.B.’s character symbol visually incorporates the design of R.O.B.’s gyros and the mark of the Subspace Emissary.". I thought that ROBS logo was a play on the SSE one, but then again, it would make sense... Heres the link: http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/gamemode/various/various38.html Should this be mentioned in the article? ParadoxJuice (talk) 01:38, 3 May 2009 (UTC)
- Just a minor note -- as I don't actually have Brawl, I've next to memorized the whole DOJO from reading it too much, so that was the quote I was referring to. However, since the Real Life gyros existed way before any of this (back in the '80s), they are the earliest origin for R.O.B.'s logo -- and the SSE one is based off of it. I suppose since the R.O.B.s appear to be the major antagonists in the SSE at the beginning, it's a somewhat appropriate logo. Miles (talk) 02:15, 3 May 2009 (UTC)
It is never stated in-game (to my knowledge, at least) that he was a part of the SA.
- I think this guys were added because they are bosses in the SSE. But I think you have a point.--Wolf rulez! Yes he does! 09:17, 20 May 2011 (EDT)
We need a better way of listing these enemies
I have a few ideas
- Make a table containing name, image, and short description
- Use a gallery with the text being the name of the enemy
- Make a grid, kind of like character or stage lists on the game pages.