Talk:Power Thrust

From SmashWiki, the Super Smash Bros. wiki
Jump to navigationJump to search

Power Thrust / Blurring Blade[edit]

This page refers to the move as Power Thrust, yet the title, and links, call it Blurring Blade. What is the move's name? Qwerty (talk) 15:28, 11 October 2014 (EDT)

It is called Power Thrust, Blurring Blade is one of the neutral specials. I'm pretty sure the confusion is because a while ago there was a miz up between the two moves, and they got switched in name. So both articles need to be switched. I don't think anyone noticed until now. Roarmoocowz (talk) 15:33, 11 October 2014 (EDT)
Alright, I moved the page, but which neutral special is named "Blurring Blade"? I need to move that page as well and I can't if I don't know the name of it. Rtzxy SmashSig.jpeg Smashing! 22:13, 11 October 2014 (EDT)
Blade Flurry is Blurring Blade. I'll add the tag. Roarmoocowz (talk) 01:33, 12 October 2014 (EDT)