Talk:Ken's Peach Theory
Does this really need an article? -ToXn- 23:11, May 13, 2007 (GMT)
Um...yeah. haha.I mean, why not?Janitor 06:31, May 13, 2007 (GMT)
this does not need it's own page. just add the info onto Ken's page. can someone delete this page? i can't figure out how to do that. Silverdragon706 05:22, July 21, 2007 (EDT)
- Bah, I say let it slide. It's an iconic piece of the smash community that's almost universally known now anyway. I'm more concerned with cleaning up some of the really terrible looking pages before deleting fun, colloquial things like this. -- Randall00 Talk 12:18, July 21, 2007 (EDT)
- besides being illogical, derogatory, and completely wrong... it's also tasteless. FyreNWater 21:53, August 4, 2007 (EDT)
- I agree with FyreNWater, to think such a "champion" could be such an...sorry don't want to offend anyone. Anyways I agree, this article is an insult to those who use Peach as their main (whoever it may be). Magiciandude 22:49, August 4, 2007 (EDT)
I agree I think his "theory" needs to go as well. It's real foolish.
Dudes, if Dark.Pch's page stays, this should stay. Both are equally retarded. Smashwiki isn't known for having wonderful and insightful information on it. Just look at most people's personal entries, most of them are fantastically dumb and worthy of deletion.
- Hopefully I'll reverse that trend with pages like Fire Emblem (universe), Bowser, and F-Zero racers. But anyway... This is the first time I've ever been aware of Ken's Peach hypothesis (it's NOT a theory, it's a hypothesis until it gets scientifically proven!), and if it's only a sentence then I would support making this a merged redirect to the Ken Hoang article. Erik the Appreciator 03:51, August 8, 2007 (EDT)
- why isn't it redirecting? the coding seems fine, does it need to be moved? FyreNWater 07:04, August 8, 2007 (EDT)
- There's not enough diligent editors to catch up to the enormous amount of internet trash flooding this wiki, but that's the case across all wikis. The real problem is that there is not enough active and competent sysops/administrators and there seems to be little to no interest in hiring more. --Randall00 Talk 09:29, August 8, 2007 (EDT)