From SmashWiki, the Super Smash Bros. wikiJump to navigationJump to search
- I did look it up, it's false. Kupo the Melee player and Kupo15 the Pit player are two different people.
- Kupo the Melee player lives in Melbourne, Australia and attended the Australian tournament This is it: Thriller, placing third in Melee singles. This is her Smashboards account, and she used it to leave these shoutouts in the Thriller thread.
- Kupo15 the Pit player has his own Smashboards account, which he used to post this video thread of links to his Brawl matches, played as Pit. These matches are located on his YouTube channel. Kupo15 also appears to have an All is Brawl profile, on which he classifies himself as male, and claims to live in New Jersey, USA.
- Please look things up yourself next time before telling me to :D Mako Shark (talk) 18:33, April 25, 2010 (UTC)
- Change the page as you will. You likely correct, however there are videos of an individual who plays Brawl named Kupo. The presumption on this Wiki is generally that similar=same because of the inherent lack of easy information and the low probability of difference. If you can honestly say that these are different individuals, then we welcome the changes. Please don't get cheeky; I did look it up, and I saw videos of an individual named Kupo playing Pit in Brawl. In ~85% of cases, that's good enough. Semicolon (talk) 20:44, April 25, 2010 (UTC)