From SmashWiki, the Super Smash Bros. wikiJump to navigationJump to search
Please direct all discussions to the talk page.
Candidate, please summarize why you are running for adminship below.
Hi, I'm Thiefery4. I am a n00b but if I am promoted to a sysop then I will be able to really help out hear!! Please support me!!!!!<font face="BernhardMod BT">[[User:Thiefery4|<font color="purple">The Thief</font></font>]]:Thiefery4|<small><sup><font color=red">I steal </font></sup></small>]] (talk) 19:13, 8 March 2009 (UTC)
- You're supposed to prove that you deserve adminship and then request it, not the other way around. --Shadowcrest 19:16, 8 March 2009 (UTC)
- Joey, this is a critical fail. You've made a bare minimum number of edits to the main namespace, and those were saying "young link is the best mad top tier." or something similar.Smoreking(T) (c) 19:18, 8 March 2009 (UTC)
- You only have two mainspace edits and most of your edits have been on user talk pages. Besides, its not a good idea to run for adminship when you are relatively new here. ClonedPickle 19:19, 8 March 2009 (UTC)
- lolno - Per the two above me. Blue Ninjakoopa 19:33, 8 March 2009 (UTC)
- Oppose. I'd explain my reasoning, but it'd be redundant to the above. Miles (talk) 19:40, 8 March 2009 (UTC)
- You argue a pretty strong case...for why I shouldn't support you. No edits, no experiance, and a self-proclaimed noob. As if. Oppose. GutripperSpeak 20:16, 8 March 2009 (UTC)
- Strong Oppose User cannot zpell. Also, I don't know who you are. Toon Ganondorf (t c) 20:22, 8 March 2009 (UTC)