From SmashWiki, the Super Smash Bros. wikiJump to navigationJump to search
Hello everyone. I'm Pikamander2. I have been editing SmashWiki for nearly a year now. Many of my edits are cleanup or reverting vandalism.
I have never really thought of becoming a sysop, until the subject was mentioned on my talk page. After that, I thought, "Well, why not? I suppose that I could give it a try."
Here are a few reasons why I believe that I should become a sysop:
- I contribute nearly every day
- I never use foul language, on regular or talk pages
- I use real good grammar and speling 99% of the time
- I don't melt or get angry under pressure.
So, what does everyone think?
- Neutral. You don't go into much detail or explain what you're going to do once you acquire adminship. Your contributions so far have been pretty good, though. If you had been more specific, I'd support you for sure. - GalaxiaD (talk) 22:39, 11 June 2008 (UTC)
- Mainly, I want to be able to Block IPs/protect pages when necessary. --Posted by Pikamander2 (Talk) at 00:15, 12 June 2008 (UTC)
- Oh, okay. I suppose if you're going to do that and remain responsible, then I don't see why you shouldn't be a sysop. Support. - GalaxiaD (talk) 03:02, 12 June 2008 (UTC)
Strong Support. You definitely make enough contributions to the smash community. In fact, I thought you already were an admin! JtM (talk) 03:26, 12 June 2008 (UTC)
I won't judge your potential as an admin, but you said
I use real good grammar and speling 99% of the time
You spelled "spelling" wrong AND you should have said "very well". Were you joking when you typed that bullet point? - Gargomon251 (talk) 08:59, 12 June 2008 (UTC)
- Yes, I was joking there. Note the "99% of the time." --Posted by Pikamander2 (Talk) at 12:15, 12 June 2008 (UTC)
- You'd be surprised how often I see people type like this without even knowing. - Gargomon251 (talk) 02:47, 13 June 2008 (UTC)
I know this isn't the best way to decide something, but I'm a bit torn... How long have you been here? Kperfekt722 (talk) 21:58, 12 June 2008 (UTC)
- I made my first edit to the Wiki on July 20, 2007. --Posted by Pikamander2 (Talk) at 22:22, 12 June 2008 (UTC)
- Well with your first ever edit being back there, I suppose I can give a Support. Kperfekt722 (talk) 20:52, 13 June 2008 (UTC)
- Neutral Don't really have any reason to oppose but don't seem to be able to support due to various reasons in this discussion...sorry --Charitwo 06:55, 13 June 2008 (UTC)
- Neutral I can't think of any reason to support nor oppose. Zmario (talk) 21:27, 13 June 2008 (UTC)
- Strong Support, in fact, Uber support. After all, I thought of it first. ;D You contribute enough, and you haven't made a mistake at all. Never been banned or anything. You are the exact definition of an op. Therefore, I support you. --TheSilenceOfNoOne
- S-u-u-u-u-pport! Nice editing. ItemHazard (talk) 19:24, 22 June 2008 (UTC) ItemHazard