From SmashWiki, the Super Smash Bros. wikiJump to navigationJump to search
The following quotes are used by Metal Face when he appears as a stage boss in Gaur Plain in Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and Super Smash Bros. Ultimate.
- What do you lot think you're doing, then?
- Hope I'm not interrupting!
- Nice night for a stroll, don't you think?
- I love the feel of the wind in my claws!
Preparing to attack
- Let's get things started!
- Don't mind if I join in, do ya?
- Watch and learn, maggots!
- Time to cut you down to size!
- Hey, hey, time to die!
- I'll slice you into pieces!
- Let me hear you scream!
- There we go.
- See how you like this.
- Out of my way.
- Oi, make way, come on!
- You're a funny-looking lot, ain't ya?
- You'll pay for that.
- Think that's clever, do you?
- You're getting on my bad side.
- Hey, that's not fair.
- Why, you little...
- Ugh! Get off me!
- This isn't over!
- All that work for nothing.
- This ain't how it's meant to go!
Preparing to leave
- Time for a little parting gift.
- I'm off. Seeya, kiddies. But first...
- If you've got any final words, now's the time!
- Tch, look at the time. Seeya, kiddies.
- It's been a good laugh, but I'm off.
- That's it for now. Seeya, kiddies.
Taunts directed at Shulk
These quotes only appear if Shulk is in the current battle.
- If it isn't the puny boy himself. You miss me?
- Hey, Monado boy! Hope you don't think you can hurt me with that thing.
- Oh, looks like Monado boy's been practicing!
- If the brat's here, I bet Dunban can't be far behind.
- This better be a good show.
- Whatever you're doing, it looks smashing! Hahaha!
- Didn't expect all this racket out here!
- If there's one thing I like to see, it's carnage.
- Carry on, you lot. Don't mind me! Hahaha!
- I think I've got the best seat in the house! Hahaha!
- Maybe I'll watch and give you a few pointers!
- Come on, fight harder, you little maggots!
- Come near my claws and you might get a nasty surprise!