Forum talk:Item Origins
I think this is a good idea. I plan on helping this project out. Considering you helped me out on my stage origin one (lul Not all the stages are done either. :P). Unknown the Hedgehog 20:30, 16 October 2010 (EDT)
- We couldn't find one for WarioWare and thought Skyworld was pretty much invented, so......
- But yeah this is a good idea. Miles (talk) 20:51, 16 October 2010 (EDT)
- Well, some of the mini-games have been retained in Brawl. And there is an elevator that has an elephant, but not a pig. I'm not sure on anything else because I don't have any of the Wario Ware games (I only watched some games on YouTube).
- As for Skyworld, I'm sure there are some forms of references. I have Kid Icarus for the VC, but I've never played Kid Icarus for the GameBoy. Unknown the Hedgehog 20:58, 16 October 2010 (EDT)
Some items are actually completely made up for the Smash Bros. games. I've come up with 3 so far:
- Gooey Bomb (closest I could think would be the Halo games with the plasma grenades that stick to the players, but it's very unlikely for Brawl to reference Halo).
- Team Healer
- Smoke Ball Unknown the Hedgehog 22:17, 16 October 2010 (EDT)
- Let's hold off on those for a while. Let's do origins for items, then pictures for item origins, then we can move on to Assist Trophy characters. Miles (talk) 21:16, 17 October 2010 (EDT)
So the items that have any references to them have an origin section and the majority have an image. Some of the articles I thought didn't really need an image (exception of the Pitfall since I couldn't find a good image for it anywhere as most of the images I found for it come from City Folk). Here's a list of the ones that don't have an image.: