Forum:Least favourite stage
<poll> What's your most hated stage? 75m Battlefield Bridge of Eldin Castle Siege Delfino Plaza Distant Planet Final Destination Flat Zone 2 Frigate Orpheon Green Hill Zone Halberd Hanenbow Luigi's Mansion Lylat Cruise Mario Bros. Mario Circuit Mushroomy Kingdom New Pork City Norfair PictoChat Pirate Ship Pokémon Stadium 2 Port Town Aero Dive Rumble Falls Shadow Moses Island Skyworld Smashville Spear Pillar Summit WarioWare, Inc. Yoshi's Island Big Blue (Melee) Brinstar (Melee) Corneria (Melee) Green Greens (Melee) Jungle Japes (Melee) Onett (Melee) Pokémon Stadium (Melee) Rainbow Cruise (Melee) Temple (Melee) Yoshi's Island (Melee) </poll>
whats you most hated stage mine is Norfair.220.127.116.11 21:10, 15 June 2008 (UTC)
Mario Bros and the old school DK one, 75m or whatever it is. The Mario Bros one takes away everything that Brawling is about and 75m is entirely too massive with so little substance. Dexington (talk) 21:22, 15 June 2008 (UTC)
Flat zone 2 sucks!!!
75m. It's the only stage I have turned off in random select. There are too many platforms in the way, and it's too easy to hide near the edges of the stage. - Gargomon251 (talk) 01:33, 16 June 2008 (UTC) Onett, Final Destination, and Wario Ware rock, especially when you main Marth. Wanna know what stage I hate (don't kill me Kid Icarus fans)? It's Skyworld. ParaGoomba348 (talk) 23:56, 22 June 2008 (UTC)
- Then go ahead and delete it yourself next time. Clarinet Hawk (talk · contributions) 16:17, 24 June 2008 (UTC)
Oh my god I have so many. New Pork City, Hanenbow, 70m, Mario Bros., Pictochat, Rainbow Cruise, Big Blue, Rumble Falls, and Lugi's Mansion. That's about it --GDawg816- "Sonic's the name, speeds my game! (talk) 17:13, 24 June 2008 (UTC)
I dislike several, but if you're looking for one I HATE, it would have to be Mario Bros. those (as me and my siblings dubbed them) kill crabs/clams are so %&#@! deadly!!! Maxiscool (talk) 17:37, 24 June 2008 (UTC)
Most of the stages. Luigi's Mansion, Mario Kart, Level 1-2, Mario Bros, Wario Ware, Norfair, Snake's stage, Green Hill Zone, 75m, New Pork City, Temple, Yoshi's Island Melee, Bridge of Elden, Skyworld, Corneria, Great Sea, Spear Pillar, Big Blue, Distant Planet, Hanenbow, Rumble Falls, Ice Climber stage, and Kirby's Melee Stage. The Stage Builder feature makes them mostly redundant, because it can be used to make oversized stages like Temple and New Pork City, stages that hugely favor characters with good vertical killers like Fox or vice versa, and more. --TStick (talk) 02:34, 19 July 2008 (UTC)
Suddenly Skyworld has become my new hated stage. The Stage Spiking at me is not humourous xP. Even though I crack panels and let the other man get launched through the clouds. But I really hate that Jungle Japes level, especially when I river swim as fast as in the Big Blue. Zexas A. (talk) 03:31, 19 July 2008 (UTC)
Final Destination all out stinks, Trust me, when you play at that stage for what seems to be the umpthant time (yes thats what I meant) you'll be sick of that stage too. Learner4 (talk) 15:44, 19 July 2008 (UTC)
Oh dear lord....I despise 75m and Mario Bros Stage. 75m is far too big, with too many platforms. Mario Bros is just flat out annoying. My PK Thunder attack is useless there! Rumble Falls....I just hate stages that constantly scroll up. Allyofpikmin (talk) 18:39, 8 August 2008 (UTC)
i really hate 75m its so easy to get stuck in there and really hard to kill a character unles crankey kong does it also i hate new pork city you can barely get across the stage and a monster that pops up and tries to kill; you i mean i hate that stage so much like 75m Michael45672 (talk) 03:58, 14 August 2008 (UTC)michael45672
Mario Bros. Those damn tortoises and crabs go stronger and faster by time and, in a fight, it's difficult to dodge them. Even at quite low percentages, it can kill you because of the way the platforms are built.Metalink187 (talk) 14:19, 21 August 2008 (UTC)
How is it possible to hate Hanenbow? It's wonderful!
Uhh...anyways, I hate...Dah-dah-dadah...! Final Destination. I swear, that stage causes lag on Wifi. Whenever my friends chose it, it's terrible. Then we go on another stage, the game is perfectly smooth.
On something fairly unrelated, my favorite stage is Hanenbow.
just keepin the forum alive.:P18.104.22.168 15:33, 8 September 2008 (UTC)
I loiovge 75m, it is fyull or fyun.
Just kidding it sucks.
I hate Spear Pillar because of Dialga and Palkia. I hate 75m because it's too hard to KO the anonyers(Yoshi, Diddy, ect.) without getting killed yourself by the stage. I dislike Pokemon Stadium 2, because it's almost a perfect copy of Pokemon Stadium in melee(Which they also included for some odd ball reason...Poke Floats would have been better considering the stage variety in Brawl's selection, and Pokemon Stadium 2.) New Pork City would be nicer if it wasn't so the screen boundries were above the tallest building in the background(Not to mention it's to vertically tall to begin with, but it's a nice attempt at variety). I also dislike the fact that in 1P mode Pokemon Trainer and Jigglypuff deafault to Spear Pillar for no reason.(Jiggly maybe because of her Secret character status, but why Red?!).
Going off topic: I'm not afraid to defend my opinion of Jigglypuff being female in SSB.User:Witch Chao|Witch Chao (User talk:Witch Chao|talk) 11:40, 19 September 2008 (UTC)Witch_Chao 4:40 19 September, 2008 (UTC)
My least favorite is New Pork City. It's just too roomy. Has anybody ever successfully star K.O. somebody there. It's also a campers favorite place to go due to size. My least favorite stage when playing online is Final Destination. It seems that whenever you go online there is always someone who picks that stage and makes the match laggy. Personally, I think the first level of SSE's stage would have been a perfect FD (you're battling in front of a huge crowd). Unknown the Hedgehog 14:33, 13 April 2009 (UTC)
I highly disagree with all this talk about stages being hated for being too large. Camping is a skill, very useful in battlle, especially for charecters like Olimar, who gets a chance to organize his pikmin. I love large stages, fights become much more interesting. Chasing your opponent towards the edges so that you can KO them is fun times. :D I like 75m, as a faithful recreation. Battles there seem a bit less interesting, though. Its just not symmetrical. Speaking of symmetry, the lack of it in a lot of stages is annoying for me. Certain areas are more advantegous for certain characters, and you get spawned randomly, giving an unfair advantage to opponents. Anyways, going off topic, most hated stage...I hate random effects, and lack of symmetry, as well as really small stages...WarioWare. Random Microgames, not all microgames are symmetrical, walk off edges (this also annoys me, I like fighting in the air to try and recover), pretty small, and very glitchy. ParadoxJuice (talk) 00:16, 28 April 2009 (UTC)
the most hated stage would be flat zone 2 IT IS CRAP. -SmashBros Vet.
I'm convinced dialga hates me. I try to jump, and it fills up the hole and shoots a laser at the same time. I get the octopus, and it destroys the platform. I stun an opponent in the way of the laser, it destroys the platform. I hate spear pillar. Solar flute (talk)
Final Destination. I have been there. . . WAY TO MANY TIMES. Stupid Wi-fi, its like even if 3 people picked the same stage and the forth picked Final Destination, it would pick Final Destination Every time! Learner4 (talk) 17:08, 14 May 2009 (UTC)
Updated List (from most hated):
- Hanebow: Worst stage ever!! <_< Because there's no music, this is a joke stage. When I get Brawl, I will never play this useless stage at all. <_<
- Mario Bros.: Another joke stage. I hate it so much that I will only play once per month when I get Brawl. Stupid shells and crabs. <_<
- 75m: Another awful joke stage from the acarde. I will only play it once per month when I get Brawl because it's boring. This stage should not ever been in Brawl in the first place along with the other hated stages. It's must die.
- Big Blues: This stupid moving stage should has never been in Melee and return in Brawl. I would remove this place and play Mute City (Melee) and Big Blue (Melee) in Port Town Aero Dive instead.
- Hyrule Temple: Sorry, but I'm not in the mood to bring this stage in Brawl. Like Big Blue, it's should has play Temple (Melee) and that other new music (don't know the name) in Bridge of Eldin. This should have stay in Melee and not returned in Brawl.
- Spear Pillar: After playing this stage, it's have to be one of worst stage ever. Why? Cause these jerks named Pikala and Digala killed this stage. It's should have been better without those annoying Pokemons.
- New Pork City: This stage is horrible!! I wish it's didn't existed. What a stupid idea they added this crap.
I hate that WarioWare, Inc. stage. It is so hated, that I play it only when I have to, use Random, or want to match home stages in Training. I don't like the wiggly pig on the elevator door, or any other wiggly background object in the stage. I don't even like the microgames that I have to do to not be marked with an X. They are ones with three spots that I can't reach in time, and sometimes I am beat to even the one spot sometimes. I am also too excited to not move sometimes, and I can't reach the umbrella in time. I don't know where the arrows will land! The only thing I like about the stage is the music. Ad my favorite stage is Final Destination. A stage with no harmful objects or floating platforms is right for me. I also like the scenery. --Sbe (talk) 20:43, 9 August 2009 (UTC)
- How could so many hate Hanenbow. It is an awesome stage. I am so good on it and win nearly all of my brawls that I have on that stage. I hate New Pork City. it is too big and you can only see yourself really small on it. Although, I do hate the moving stages as well. e.g. Rumble Falls, Rainbow ride and Mushroomy Kingdom Solar Dragon (Talk) 07:33, September 13, 2009 (UTC)
- 75m. Incredibly frustrating and cramped. Temple has the same general style and a way better design. Why have 75m?Meta Ike (talk) 00:02, 17 February 2012 (EST)
- I don't really have a least favourite stage in SSB64. My least favourite Melee stage, however, is Brinstar Depths. As for Brawl, I haven't yet played enough of it to have decided. RickTommy (talk) 00:40, 17 February 2012 (EST)