Forum:Is Sora a good idea as a new comer
I've been conversing with a good friend of mine who edits old games....his project now is the game kid chameleon. We went into the conversation about ssb4 characters and I noticed that the only characters that was mostly talked about was Ridley and Sora- (The key blade master from the kingdom hearts series). It may sound a little off but if you think about it. square enix have been giving their games to Nintendo, and Sony since 1991. The only ones that they didn't give their games to is Microsoft. So wouldn't it make sense if they put Sora in ssb4. —Preceding unsigned comment added by Foxhound (talk • contribs) 14:19, 5 April 2015 (EDT)
- Sora isn't a "she". Sora is male.
- Sora was created by Square Enix for the purpose of Kingdom Hearts. That makes him third-party.
- Sign your comments with ~~~~. Putting (Add sig here) does not count.
- Aidan, Master of Speed and Aura 16:25, 5 April 2015 (EDT)
- Now, in my opinion, Sora wouldn't be a bad idea. I have hopes for other interesting fighters, but it would be interesting to see Sora in. Aidan, Master of Speed and Aura 16:34, 5 April 2015 (EDT)