Hey Crowbars! Thank you for visiting our wiki and helping us grow and improve! There's a lot of work to be done, so I hope you stay with us and help! Here's some things you might want to know:
- Read this before you do anything else! This guideline will provide you with lots of great resources you can use to better understand the wiki and become a better part of the community.
- Head over to recent changes to see what's happening on the wiki and where you might be able to help.
- Got any questions? You can ask at the help desk, relevant article talk page, or even my talk page and someone will be happy to help!
- Anything else you need? The community portal has an outline of the site, and pages to help you learn how to edit.
I'm so glad you decided to join our website, and I can't wait to work with you!
- ---Preceding unsigned comment added by a turkey! Or maybe DatNuttyKid. 17:18, 13 November 2015 (EST)
Reminder for future edits
Also... New topics go at the bottom of the page, use the new section tab on the top of talk pages. That should be all, read my comment on the respective talk pages, though. DekZek 17:25, 13 November 2015 (EST)