Welcome to our wiki, and thank you for your contributions! There's a lot to do around here, so I hope you'll stay with us and make many more improvements.
- Read this first as it provides many great resources designed to help users get oriented with the wiki and become part of the community.
- Visit the recent changes to see what other people are editing right this minute, and where you can help.
- Questions? You can ask at the help desk or on the "discussion" page associated with each article, or post a message on my talk page!
- Need help? The community portal has an outline of the site, and pages to help you learn how to edit.
I'm really happy to have you here, and look forward to working with you!
Hi there :]
We've talked for a while and I consider you as another friend and fellow Palu player. I want to ask you: would you mind if I made you a Smasher Infobox for your page? You tell me how do you like it, then I do it for you. Whaddya say? -- BeepYou, a user with no grammar at all :v (talk) 15:42, 6 April 2016 (EDT)
Um k? haha I'm not sure what that is. Btw, do you play on wii u? I havent been on much because of G+, and also because there are a number of things I don't agree with especially on the samus, lucina, and zelda pages Chliu (talk) 15:51, 6 April 2016 (EDT)
- First of all, read the notice on my page. Because sadly that's all it is.
- Second of all, a Smasher infobox is that thing you see that explains the smashers' characters/skill level/crews/additional info about them. Like for example: 6WX's main is Sonic, he also plays Ryu/he is a top pro in SSB4/he belongs to a crew named Circa eSports/his name is Wes. I could do it with yours if you like it. -- BeepYou, a user with no grammar at all :v (talk) 15:58, 6 April 2016 (EDT)
That's what I could do. Do you like it? -- BeepYou, a user with no grammar at all :v (talk) 16:59, 6 April 2016 (EDT)
Thanks! I'll give you some other info when I have time I guess. I don't really need all of those other things (such as the "this character does this" thing)
- You're welcome. Dat signature signing though. -- BeepYou, a user with no grammar at all :v (talk) 17:03, 6 April 2016 (EDT)
Haha I often forget ;)