Welcome to our wiki, and thank you for your contributions! There's a lot to do around here, so I hope you'll stay with us and make many more improvements.
- Read this first as it provides many great resources designed to help users get oriented with the wiki and become part of the community.
- Visit the recent changes to see what other people are editing right this minute, and where you can help.
- Questions? You can ask at the help desk or on the "discussion" page associated with each article, or post a message on my talk page!
- Need help? The community portal has an outline of the site, and pages to help you learn how to edit.
I'm really happy to have you here, and look forward to working with you!
- Nintendofan1653 (talk) 18:01, 16 December 2015 (EST)
- Well, it was only four months late...but it's nice to be formally welcomed! Thanks! AmoongussForLife Talk 21:03, 16 December 2015 (EST)
I saw your comment on the List of Pokémon page, but I'm not sure if you're watching that page, so I decided to reply here. I made a page for Porygon now, so you can start your "project" to revamp the Pokémon pages if you wish. As for the question, no, Pidgey, Butterfree, etc. shouldn't have a page. Only characters that affect the battle, such as Yellow Devil in Smash 4, should get a page. Background characters shouldn't get the same treatment. Tepig (talk) 15:27, 24 January 2016 (EST)
Woah hang on
I do not approve of uploading a bunch of QR codes here. Get consensus first.12:43, 7 August 2018 (EDT)